Chapter 6

"Hurry up Jennifer or we would be late for our flight"

"I'm coming!" I yelled from my room, as I hurried out with my bags. Usually I'm always the one that's punctual, but the night before I couldn't think of the right stuffs to pack together for the trip. It's all as a result of not being able to travel around, everything I did was with my nana and she was the only one who usually helped me pack, doing it alone was quite new and really confusing for me today. I could have asked for Lilian's help yesterday but she slept off really early yesterday, surprised she up and agile today.

"Gracious lord, dear what's that you are putting on?" Questioned Lilian loudly

"What's wrong with my cloths?" I asked her; I was putting on a purple long gown with my Granny's grey sweater and multi coloured scarf around my neck with a grey head warmer.

"You look Horrible!" Screamed Lilian at me.

"I look just fine" I retorted back at her

"You are just to stubborn to see the clown you've made your self turn into" she said angrily

"Yeah a fine clown"

"Of course! Even Christopher is gonna run the opposite direction when he sees you like this!"

What? She knows?

I laughed hardly trying to suppress my guilt "What are you talking about?" I asked nervously

"Oh come on! How long are you gonna keep that little secret away from me, people may be blind but I know you Jennifer and I know you've always liked Christopher ever since our hundred level, I thought you considered me a friend but you never told me, still I waited hoping you were gonna confide in me and I teach you ways on how to get his attention, that kind of crazy stuff you know" she laughed sadly

She continued "But still you never told me, you kept it all in, while I told you everything. Its not like I am not saying you can't keep your things to yourself or anything but I was thinking we were more than friends like sisters you know" she shrugged

"... only to find out from Collins early today when he called to ask how I was doing and we made up, then he told me about Christopher escorting you to the grocery store, but you kept that part away from me"

"I am sorry Lilian I swear I was gonna tell you"

"Well you didn't, change that dress, wear the black gown and brown boots and scarf in my wardrobe, see you at school" she said with that she left me, all alone, ashamed.

***

The weather was really cold and quite gloomy today. I didn't hear the weather forecast say anything about a heavy storm. Because it's sure look like there will be a heavy downpour

"Everyone gather up, all boys this way and all girls that way" Miss Lauretta said while she spoke with her assistant for help to get us all in order.

"Everyone make sure your names are tagged to your bags, so they wouldn't be any misplacement or confusion of any kind " added Mr Gregory

Some students that hadn't done their tags, quickly rushed to get it done.

"Also I Hope we all came with our passports?" He asked

"Yes we did"

"The university busses are here to take us to the airport, all girls are coming with me and the boys are leaving with Mr Gregory and Williams, understood"

"Why can't we drive ourselves there and then we all meet up at the airport" questioned josh

"I am not going to tolerate any sort of movement that is not done under my watch. I understand we all are adults here but the one thing that's important is obeying the university and your course curriculum. We have to go all together in the university bus and take attendance for that too. Anyone that leave here to the airport without my consent should as well give grades to themselves. Understood?"

"Understood" we replied, the guys groaned; they were not pleased with the arrangement at all. Even some girls where glaring at Miss Natasha, but she ignored them all keeping her usual stern face.

"Good now that's said let's all move it, our journey is going to be a surprise to us all and an adventure to explore!"

Some girls screamed, they were all thrilled about the trip, I was also happy but at the same time so unhappy, I haven't seen Lilian ever since I got here.

One by one we filled in the bus, till we were ready and we took off the road to the airport.

Two on a seat on each side of the bus, I was sitting down alone Lilian wasn't with me nor did the other girls or seniors sit with me.

I didn't want to care so I just simply looked at the view from the window, suddenly I felt another presence only to turn to see Miss Lauretta resting her head on the empty chair beside me. Crossing her legs while she brushed off some ruffled pattern on her skirt.

Really I asked for a seat mate and got Miss Laurette beside me? Things couldn't just get any worse!!

After we stopped at the airport we took our first class flight to india!!!!

***

It was a long flight, but a really comfortable one, staring at the sky watching the clouds and feel of the atmosphere was really thrilling for me. I must say I felt quite off the edge. This was my second time to board a plane, the first was when I had to leave my town to London for further my education through my scholarship exam and the second time was this.
My butt was already aching from the trip, when we India, it was really amazing the feel, their attire and the people.

Oh! Lord I didn't practice saying Namaste for nothing!

Waiting for Miss Lauretta to make the direction, we all took a private bus and arrived at this big house that has lots of tree surrounding it more like it was in a forest.

A classy forest

I must say with all the big trees here it looked scary, but thanks to the people that I had here with me, it was gonna feel less scary.

"Alright everyone, welcome Mumbai this is where we are gonna spend our days for this trip, it's gonna be fun and we are all going to get to know each other one on one, they are still lot of things we are going to do but firstly go to your rooms, unpack your bags and get ready for Dinner" said Miss Lauretta "The girls dorm at the right while the boys dorm at the left"

"Do you really have to divide both genders quarters can't we all be together!" Someone said angrily under their breath and walked away.

There isn't a need for me to see who because all students were totally displeased with the arrangement. Aside for me I guess.

We arrived at our room, it was a big room decorated with different shades of light and dark colours. It was to large for us, our bags where already kept for us in the middle of the room, the girls quickly rushed to take their bags and claim their beds.

Oh! Well dealing with these girls in one room is going to be quite a scene. I will just try playing my invincibility card.

I picked my bleached blue bags, it was on Lillian's bag, after removing mine I tried picking up her bag but she snatched it angrily away from me, moving to the other side of the room while I took the other route.

Okay. She is really mad at me now.

After we were all done with our unpacking bags, some of us decided to take our baths at different turns while some of the girls decided to skip their baths and get their make over in place while getting prepared for dinner.

I had no idea on what to wear, I purposely decided to delay my time in the bathroom because I wasted to pick my dress in peace without feeling the double pair of eyes from lots of deceitful strangers. When I got out for the tub, I could hardly hear their voices again, which was good. Because I was left alone, just when I approached my bed I saw a transparent bag with a cloth that looks nothing like mine and a tag wear me on it and a signature that's looks exactly like Lillian's underneath it. She didn't want to talk to me anymore and she was still helping me out with my outfit.

I mouth a thank you to the cloth imagining to see her too while trying to find Lilian but she was out of my sight, maybe she hasdalready left the room to dinner then.

***

Dinner was placed in a very long narrow glass table, they were different mouth watering dishes on it, I took my seat beside josh which was empty.

The last thing I wanted was to be close to any of Chris's friend or even seat close. But everywhere was occupied with that being the only empty chair.

I looked for Lilian but she was sitting beside Collins then I checked for my horny Christmas, he looked magnificent on his white shirt but Juliana was seating right beside him giving him some off shades since she couldn't give him some space.

"Good now everyone is seated, you should enjoy your meal all thanks to our wonderful chef Mr Davis" Miss Lauretta said while he stood up

We all applauded Mr Davis

"Thank you thank you, its been an honour to give you all shelter at the same time get to cook my meal for you all, I hope you enjoy it bon appetite" he bowed then clicked his fingers to signal the maids to start serving the meal before taking his seat beside Miss Lauretta

Bon appetite? Isn't he meant to be Indian? Not like he really looked like one.

The maids started serving different kinds of delicious meals on our plate, while the others started pouring wines in our cup.

After they were done we all picked up our napkins and placed on our laps, taking our cutlery fork and knife while we started eating. Soft music played in the background.

"I must say Mr Davis your meal is very delicious" complemented sir Gregory.

"Thank you Monsieur "

"What's this by the way, I know it has pasta and the rest but it looks foreign" Lilian asked gesturing at her meal

"It is spaghetti with gizzard mixed with broccoli and a topping of salad Miss"

"It sure looks good just like it tastes" she added, this earned her a chuckle and nods of approval from everyone.

We ate and drank our wines after then dessert came in, we had a chocolate frosted cake with chocolate drippings on it. But Chris declined his saying he doesn't eat anything with chocolate and also miss girlfriend also said she wasn't going to eat anything her boyfriend wouldn't eat. So they were given a strawberry whipped cream and cheesecake.

Juliana is such a copy cat with no mind of her own.

I must say from the way Miss Lauretta was looking at Juliana she had something in store for her, every now and then she keeps on glancing from her to Christopher

***

After we were done with our meals we thanked Mr Davis and his workers then decided to go out for a burn fire night, Miss Lauretta had decided to leave to bed leaving Mr Gregory in charge and that we were so happy about. We lit up the bonfire and everyone sat down around it.

"So students this is our first night here and i am sure most of you didn't get to be together thanks to Lauretta, but I was once a college kid like you guys and i am sure you guys would love to get some air to yourselves, so I would leave you guys to yourselves but please don't get dirty" he warned, chuckling before leaving us all alone

The guys applauded and grinned dangerously at us girls while he left. Juliana was very happy to the fact that she stood up immediately to Sit on my horny Bunny's leg cradling and gripping his thighs seductively like seriously what happened to the other spaces left on ground beside him.

"So who's in for truth or dare" asked josh loudly

"All of us!" Screamed Cynthia a senior in Josh's year.

The other girls agreed with her that they were all going to play, goodness I didn't want to play I never knew the night was going to turn into this if only I knew I would had left with Mr Gregory.

"Great now we are going to do spin the bottle any one the head turns to get to be asked to do anything required of him or her okay?"

"Okay!" Agreed everyone except me

"We sure know that josh. It's not the first time we are playing this game. Just get it started already" Juliana said urging him eagerly.

Josh noticed I didn't show any sign of interest or answered to the game he turned to me "Jennifer are you in?"

"I'm not sure old granny would want to play in this game, why don't you go to your room and dream about tomorrow dear" mocked Juliana at me, which caused laughter from the other student

I turned to look at Lilian but she raised an eyebrow at me like she was daring me to say no, then I looked back at Juliana.

" I am not sure that's going to happen girl, because I'm sure as hell that I am going to be playing this game tonight" I retorted back at her crossing my arms around my chest while my eyes shone angrily at her.

She gaped at me like my response cut her off guard and the guys and some girls hailed me. Christopher was just starring at me with such a perplexed look that I couldn't translate while josh was laughing hard at Juliana. I think I saw Lilian giving me a thumbs up.

"Okay okay it seems like granny Jennifer here wants to get back to her young days, So now let's begin, anyone who opts to play the game when asked a date or rejects to answer truthfully will get a drink from the alcohol" he said pointing to the cooler of drinks behind some pile of woods.

We all moved a little bit farther from the bonfire so we could surround ourselves to form a circle before the game starts.

"Now let's spin" he spined the bottle, it moved round at a very high speed before slowly and slowly it's head turns round before finally stopping facing Nina, a girl from my department.

"Now Nina T or D"

"T" she replied

"Now who's going to ask the question"

"Let me" said Juliana

"Nina if you were opportune to kiss any boy here, who would it be?"

"Thomas" she said pointing to a dark big guy who was also a senior but he had been very calm and has this dangerous guy appearance. I never spoke to him before but the little time I do see him I make sure I pass the other direction.

Thomas just smiled dangerously at Nina. She sure doesn't know what's coming for her

We played on that way till it was moving from Juliana who was dared to give Chris a lap dance to Lilian who was also dared to remove some clothing's from her body. Thomas who was asked to mold Nina's breast through her clothing's but he passed which earned him a thumbs down from the guys and three cans of bear and Josh who was dared to make out with Nina which he did.

Christopher was dared to make a girl c*m without touching her and he picked Cynthia, with words he had her undone like it was the real thing and I must say I got affected too, not just me looking at some girls here he had an effect on them minus Juliana who was fuming with jealousy she looked like she was ready to pull Cynthia's head away from her body.

The few times it pointed my direction I passed which earned me seven cans of beer, I have been drinking and drinking after then trying my best to avoid the games, because I couldn't do or answer most of the thing I was told to do or say, the question too touchy because it was like they were all trying to know more about my background and family while others were really freaky dirty to do.

My head was feeling funky, the game had gone wild I could see Josh's hands in Nina's skirt and Lillian's head in between Collins legs and I didn't know what I was thinking any longer I became bolder and crazier saying lots of things that made everyone surprisingly laugh and contributed, I remember standing up to dance like a stripper can't remember anything going on from there like I lost contact with my body but I remembered picking another dare which I was then asked to kiss Christopher with a drink in my mouth.

"I dare you to kiss and make out with Christopher with a drink in your mouth " I didn't know who said it maybe it was from the girls or the guys. Can't remember my brain registering the identity of the gender. I just saw myself standing on shaky legs as I approached Chris. Squatting down to hi level as he saw on the floor. He was Staring at me with the most darkest set of eyes I have ever seen and most Lovable set of lips. I couldn't read his reactions I just crashed my body into his wobbling and taking his face into my hands kissed him in the most passionate and dirtiest way I can imagine kissing and making out with Chris. I think I swallowed the alcohol before I could even give him a taste from mouth.

But of course it must be a dream.

•••••
I left a note for you all on the next chapter
✌️ ❤️

???
Vote
Comment &
Share