Chapter 3

I rolled out of my bed, tumbling down from my bed in a hard thump. I couldn't see clearly, where on earth was my glasses?.

I searched through the bright light with my blurry vision trying to reach out for my glasses.

Without it am like a blind person. I wouldn't say really blind just like an emphasis to say how much I really need it to function visually in all my daily activities.

For today am only have one lecture in the afternoon, I am going to use that as an opportunity to go out for a run this morning maybe I could burn out some calories in me.  The last thing I want is gaining more pounds due to my laziness.

Yeah like duh am working on my 68.2 weight. Am watching my diet and all but every single day it was like I gain more.

****

By the time I returned back home, I could hear a very horrible voice of someone singing that was coming out from the bathroom.

Lilian is home

I  removed my head phone and threw it on the couch, while I made my way into the kitchen.

"Welcome home Lilian"

She switched off the shower "Thanks love, you missed me too much?"

"NEH not even close" I zoned out and blushed out remembering the beautiful moment I had talking With Chris face to face for thé first time in my life.  We both lived in same dorm for over a year now but yesterday was the first time, was the first golden time I had such a lengthy conversation with him.

"Awwn then that's more than much then, I would never leave your side babe"

"Say that to Collins not me" I said laughing hardly. While I tried not thinking about Chris as I turned on the kettle to make some hot coffee.

Am sure she's pouting now.

****

Walking to class, I and Lilian had no details about what we were having today.  I'm sure my phone told me I had class today in the afternoon but the funny thing was when I saw that it was a course that I am sure isn't registered in my curriculum. Seeing student talking about the new course on the group was the only way that convinced me. 

I got too carried away talking about Chris to Lilian while we both forgot about the class we were having which made us both an hour late. 

We both went downstairs to check on our second semester timetable on the notice board.

Human relations

"Since when did we start learning that course?" Lilian asked confusedly

I gave her an equal stare with hers "I dunno babe, Just started seeing in our class  group when we got here ,whatever it is we are damn late. Let's go find out and get our asses in place"

"True"

We walked back upstairs, finally asking the students affairs teacher about the course. He later told us it's a new course that was introduced in the school and we were gonna learn more about it in class, we got our direction and finally arrived at a large hall.

We quickly rushed to the back doors of the hall trying to push it open but we couldn't, the doors where locked.

That's means we have to follow through the front doors and everyone was gonna see us and we were gonna hear the talk of our lives concerning our I late coming.

We both screamed out in frustration

"Seems like we have to go through the front doors then" stated Lilian.