Chapter 24

"No!" Camila yells in her sleep, jumping awake, her eyes widening.

She was alone, Octavia had gone to work.

Swallowing thickly, she tries to calm herself down, flinching when a cold hand touches her overly warm skin.

"Cami?" Clarke asked softly. "Are you okay?"

Nodding her head slowly, Camila sits up and looks into her eyes. "Nightmare."

Clarke sat on the edge of the bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Shaking her head, Camila pulls the older girl down and into a slow and passionate kiss.

Clarke seemed surprised. She didn't kiss Camila back.

Pushing forward, Camila lays Clarke down on the bed and deepens the kiss.

Clarke tensed, clearly reluctant.

Frowning, Camila pulls away and looks into Clarke's eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Clarke shook her head.

"Then why won't you kiss me?" The younger girl asks in confusion.

"I'm not completely convinced that Octavia is letting you be with us." Clarke admitted.

Frowning, Camila shakes her head. "She is, she would've told me to leave you again if she wasn't."

Clarke looked down at her hands in shame. She bit her lower lip.

Lifting Clarke's head, Camila leans in and kisses her slowly and passionately.

Clarke gasped, her arms traveled up to wrap around the back of Camila's neck.

Deepening the kiss, Camila lays Clarke back down on the bed.

Clarke's eyes fluttered closed and she smiled.

It wasn't long before they were completely naked, Camila kissing down Clarke's body before lining her erection up with the older girl's entrance and slowly thrusting into her.

Clarke gasped, her hands tangling around the sheets beneath her. She squeezed her eyes shut.

Leaning back up and kissing her, Camila begins thrusting her hips slowly and teasingly.

Clarke untangled her fingers from the sheets and rolled them over, taking control.

Gripping Clarke's hips, Camila moans into her mouth.

Clarke pulled away, breathing deeply.

Looking into her eyes, Camila thrusts her hips upward, sliding deeper into the blonde.

Clarke rested her head on Camila's shoulder and began bouncing her hips.

The younger girl allows Clarke to ride her for a few more minutes, before flipping them and beginning a faster pace.

Clarke moaned, her breath hitching in her throat.

It wasn't long before they were falling over the edge, Camila thrusting deeper into Clarke before releasing ropes of cum into her.

Clarke relaxed against the bed, her eyes staying closed. She breathed heavily.

Nuzzling her neck, Camila places a gentle kiss under her jaw, not pulling out of her as she begins falling asleep.

Eventually Clarke's breathing evened out and she drifted off to sleep.

Pulling a blanket over them, Camila relaxes even more and fully falls asleep.

****

When Camila wakes up, she's alone and completely naked. Frowning, she sits up and looks around the room, finding Octavia folding Bellamy's clothes.