CHAPTER 26: Finally free

You looked around and found yourself with seven unconscious men that were laying on the floor or the couch. You slowly moved Jungkook's shoulder away from your head and Yoongi's head from your lap. You tip-toed to your room and took out the box with your phone... You looked at the music box on the night stand and observed it.

"evidence... sweet evidence." You smirked and went to the kitchen to find rubber gloves and took the small box with you.

"I need all of their fingerprints on it." With that you went to every single man and placed their fingerprints on the music box.

Running out of the building you called the police and afterwards Jasmine who was so worried about you.

"Did you miss me?" you asked on the other lane while you heard Jasmine sob.

"Shut the fuck up! Are you alright?" she replied while her sobs became silent.

"yup... I got the cops to go here and you better hurry with that limo of yours I need to get outta here." You panted while pulling the handle of the exit.

"Okay dad and I will be here any minute now. Take care kiddo." Said the other female jokingly while hanging up.

"FUCK YEAH! I'm free!" you shouted at the top of your lungs while running towards the cops and handing them the box.

"We'll take care of the rest miss. Are you alright?" asked one male while you nodded. Taking off the gloves and throwing them into the trash you found Jasmine and her dad. You hugged them both.

"Oh I'm so sorry my dear... I'm glad you're alright." Said Jasmine and his father in unison.

The police handled everything and you went to Jasmines home for safety.

--

"well this is your dad's company and we hope you could expand it in more countries for a better future." Said your old boss.

"I want to learn English and live in America for my own safety. I'll try my best and make my dad's company a huge success!" you exclaimed happily.

"I'm glad to hear that dear. Here is your credit card with all the money that has been passed unto you after your father's death." Replied the elder male and you bowed.

3 years later

You were in America for a long time and you company became a huge success in America and all around Europe too. You were currently with your two friends outside and enjoyed the fun shopping spree you had. You talked with them like every other day too but you stopped when you saw a poster of BTS.

"BTS IN AMERICA" you read out loud. After that you felt uncomfortable. You looked at your friends and told them that you need to get stuff done.

You drove to your mansion and changed into comfortable clothes.

"Oh god... I'll stay home from now on." You sighed and went online to look for more info on how long BTS will stay in the states.

"N-No information?" you asked yourself and shut the laptop with fury.

Turning the TV on to relax you found yourself watching the news.

"BTS made it to the billboards! Congrats to them and their ARMY." Said one reporter while you turned off the big flat screen.

"Why do I only see and hear BTS?! Fuck this shit!" you became so angry that your past was now hunting you. You went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of alcohol to drown yourself in.

"NO... These fuckers don't deserve my expensive wine for this..." you said to yourself and placed the bottle somewhere.

One day you were driving to work as usual and made your business expand each second.

"Evelyn have you taken care of my papers and schedule?" you asked over the ear piece while the woman just replied with a yes. You were parking your car and went out of the vehicle while being greeted by everyone. You black heels were making this clacking sound on the white polished floor as you were walking towards the elevator.

"Good morning miss L/N." replied one female who was on the elevator.

"Good morning dear... how's your morning?" you replied sweetly.

"It was alright... would you like a cup of coffee miss? You seem tired." She asked nicely. You couldn't decline the offer because you were yesterday so stressed with the past that consumed you.

"thanks dear I sure am tired." You replied while waving her goodbye.

You had your usual meetings and the day went on.

---

"Hey Y/N.. You seem upset... would you like to go to starbucks to ease your mind?" asked Jessie your one friend while you nodded.

"sure." You replied in korean which sometimes slips off your tounge when you're stressed.

"what was that?" she asked.

"oh sorry... yeah sure." You said while rubbing your temples.

As you sat on your seat with your coffee and you choco cake you looked on your phone.

"spill it..." said Jessie.

"what?" you were startled.

"what gives you so much stress?" she asked.

"It's nothing... just work." You replied.

She just shrugged it off and both of you just walked around the busy streets of new York.

There was a news reporter who talked to seven Korean men. You stopped and looked at them, they looked at you and smiled at you. you fell to your knees and Jessie was worried sick.

"My life! Fuck my life!" you whispered to yourself.

"T-They are back to get me for sure." You continued. You saw Namjoon mouthing out something in Korean you read his lips saying "were going to get you soon my love."

And with that you were in shock.

"Not again.."

...FINAL END...

Yah writing this story was fun! But as you notice there are a lot of errors that I didn't change yet. (sorry)

I hope you like this book :3 I'm trying my best to improve so yeah maybe I'll make a second part of this book... a better version of this book with more bloody scenes maybe lemons...

But who knows... I will continue to write more BTS fanfics and I hope you check them out in the future.

Thanks for the reads... I have another account which I plan to delete soon because I made my own story there and I was planning to re-write the book for the millionth time already. The account is a year old and my experience in writing was zero. I improved a bit but I am still working on it

(you probably didn't read this author's note but thanks anyway)

Byeee

F&A

FaithandAnn14