CHAPTER 24: Taehyung End

(not much happening here cause we need some soft chapters)

You slowly moved your body away from the furniture you were sitting on and made your way out of the room. Before you could step away from the seven men someone grabbed your wrist and covered your mouth.

"Let's not wake the others okay?" said the deep voice that you soon recognized. He slowly led you to his room and placed you on the bed.

"Now... explain to me what you did Y/N. Don't lie."

"Look Taehyung I-" your words got cut off by the boy when he pressed his finger on your lips.

"Don't even start explaining dear." He slowly checked both of the pant's pockets you were wearing and found the small bottle.

"So you poisoned us hmm~" he creepily asked while you just looked into his dark orbs. You noticed that tears started to form in the corner of your eyes and Taehyung wiped them away.

"I should help my hyungs but I really wanted you for myself, I can finally indulge myself in pleasure with the one thing I love the most." He knocked you out and before your vision became blurry you felt someone carrying you.

----------------

You woke up chained to a bed and your eyes opened once you heard footsteps. You saw Taehyung who was drying his hair with a towel and looked at you.

"Good morning Y/N." he hummed while walking towards your direction. You looked away but the male grabbed your wrist that was chained and unlocked it.

"You have no way of escaping so just do whatever you want for now." He said sternly and you just kept quiet.

After a while you were bored and decided to look around. As you were walking you saw the guy watching TV and noticed your presence. He signaled you to sit beside him and you did.

"Oh you're obedient." He mumbled and you shrugged.

"My life became hell so I guess I'll just obey the devil." You replied while looking into his eyes.

"But I'm not like the devil at all! Can't you see that I'm still treating you like a human being?" he whined cutely which surprised you.

"I'm sure you'll torture me anyway." You bluntly replied which made the boy pout.

"He's kinda cute." you thought but pushed the thought aside. The guy placed his head on your lap and you just looked down at him.

"If only things could stay like this... You being here with me in peace. I don't want you to feel kidnapped. I just want you to love me." He mumbled while staring at you.

"Things could have gone differently from the very beginning." You replied which made the guy stand up.

"What do you mean Y/N?" he asked with curiosity growing bigger each second.

"If I never got poisoned than I might have fallen for one of you if you never took me to your dorms and tortured me." You said. Taehyung grabbed your waist and made you lay down on the furniture which startled you.

"You're right, but it all already happened so we can't do much about it... I don't want to torture you but if you ever try to escape then I'll punish you." he said while pointing at your neck that had a metal like ring on it. You never noticed this before but you suspected that it was a electric shocker of some sort.

"You're the second person that I loved in this world and I don't want to suffer any longer." He slowly kissed you but you pulled away.

"you can't force love Taehyung. Love is like a butterfly. Hold it to tight and it'll crush, hold it to loose and it'll fly away." You said loud enough for him to hear and looked into his eyes that seem to soften at your words.

"I... I never looked at it that way." He whispered. He let go of you and walked away.

"Don't think that I'm soft Y/N L/N I'll still punish you if you ever try to escape." Hissed the male and changed his mood very quickly. You looked at him in confusion and stared at the TV.

"And the player has been hit by the ball and is now send to the hospital by the critical hit." Said a reporter on a sports channel.

His words made you think.

"Hmm... did I hurt him by my advise?" you whispered and looked for him.

"Taehyung?" you asked while looking for him you saw him in the kitchen smoking.

"I didn't know you smoke." You mumbled.

"I don't I just smoke when I am stressed." Replied the guy while letting the flame of his cigarette die slowly and threw it in the trash.

"I can't believe what I'm going to say." You thought while sighing.

"Taehyung... I'm sorry." Those three word escaped your lips and you didn't know why you felt that way.

The guy looked up and approached you. his eyes were dull and he slowly took you to a bed room and made you sit on the bed.

"prove it." Were the only words that escaped his lips and echoed through the room. He slowly took you shirt off and pinned you down.

"I love you more than anything Y/N. Please just love me back." He said while kissing you. you struggled and he eventually stopped.

"The way I look at you... I can't love you. you didn't torture me like the rest but you still kept me hostage." You said slowly.

Taehyung backed away and hit you across the face which made you wince.

You were trapped with a mentally broken boy and you didn't want to know what he could do once he snapped.

THE END

(Next up Jungkook)

I'm slowly running out of ideas and I just can't bring myself to write bloody scenes or lemons...

I apologize to everyone who hoped that this book I a thriller lolol I'll try my best to break my boundaries..

Choose Among Seven (BTS x Reader fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें