CHAPTER 15: Hoseok Is Not Just A Sunshine...

You couldn't sleep and decided to do your favorite thing, making a staring contest with the ceiling. While you stared at the white and cold looking ceiling, you were in your 'thinking mode' which is sometimes weird because you think of random thinks like: why is the sky blue? Why can't I lick my elbow and why did trump win the election? You also started to look at the chain that had been embracing your small wrist.

"Are they kinky or am I just imagining?" You thought while sighing really loud.

"Could you sulk more quietly?!" Screamed Yoongi from his room who was pissed by now.

"Make me, pretty boy!" You retorted sarcastically.

You were surprised that he actually came, since you heard heavy footsteps that came your way. As you saw the guy looking coldly at you, you noticed a rolled up news paper in his right hand.

"Are you gonna spank my ass with some news of kinky men keeping me in a damn room?" You asked sarcastically after looking coldly at the guy who looked like he just lost it.

"I might actually do that. I was planning to slap your face, but if you insist." He said while smiling at the last part.

"My question of them being kinky has been answered." You thought while rolling your eyes on that statement.

"You better shut up because I'm not in the mood to loose my precious hours of sleep." He said while playing with the rolled up paper in his hands.

"I guess we have something in common." You mumbled which he clearly heard.

Yoongi just left and threw the paper your way which you caught with ease. Before the guy left he looked at you which caught your attention.

"Read something... I can't stand loud people." He said while letting out a yawn.

"Thanks sandman..." you mumbled sarcastically as the dark haired boy closed the door.

"Let's see what he brought me..." you said to yourself while looking at the front page.

While looking through the pages you found an article about BTS.

"Oh our yandere boys are popular... I forgot that, what did they do to make it this big anyway?" you wondered while reading the article.

BTS' made a 'big hit'

With their most recent song called 'Fake Love'.

"What a WONDERFUL pun..." you thought while rolling your eyes.

"I can feel this so called love from seven dudes, that's for sure..." you continued in your thoughts while throwing the paper away.

"He could at least give me a pen so I could solve the Sudoku, but NO... He is no fun at all." You said quietly while looking at the ceiling again. You closed your eyes thinking about your whole life.

"Mom and Dad are in heaven and I'm in this hell hole with seven devils... I got no siblings either... The only one that has been there for me was Mr. Park (your boss) and surprisingly Jasmine... And the blue bird too." You fell asleep and entered the realm of dreams.

You were wearing a white dress and a white cardigan and found yourself in a white room. A woman called out for you that sounded so familiar to your ears and followed her voice. As you got closer with every step, tears formed in your eyes as you saw your mother who played the harp in peace. She smiled at you and spread her arms for you to hug her. You hugged her tight.

"We finally meet again, Y/N. you have not forgotten about your old mother, have you?" said the woman jokingly.

"I could never." You exclaimed while slowly letting go of her.