CHAPTER 11: Bangtan snapped.

Yoongi noticed a woman talk from behind the bushes and walked towards it to see if he really heard someone. Jasmine noticed and heard footsteps that came closer until Yoongi found Jasmine kneeling on the floor. She looked up and tried to run away but was pinned down. The guy called for the others and the other 5 boys rushed towards the bushes.

"look I found our criminal." Smiled Yoongi while looking at the helpless woman.

"Hello there... we need to talk to you." said Namjoon with a creepy and frightening tone.

"Hoseok and Jimin. Take care of her." Ordered the guy while snapping his fingers and gave her one last glance while Hoseok and Jimin grabbed her by her arms and pulled her to a black car.

Meanwhile...

You sat beside Taehyung on a couch and watched TV with him and talked to him to get rid of the boredom and thoughts.

"I guess it is sad that the cooking show got canceled after two years." Said the guy. You were currently talking about your favorite TV shows and stuff like that.

"yeah I feel the same... by the way, now that you mentioned it... I'm hungry." You replied with a slight blush. Taehyung stood up to get some snacks and you were left alone in the living room.

You were thinking of so many things, but you wondered what the others were doing right now the most.

Meanwhile...

Jasmine got tied to a chair with a blindfold and rope over her arms and legs. Jin took off the blindfold and the woman hissed because of the sudden light that hit her eyelids, after adjusting to the light she turned around to see Namjoon sitting in front of her with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well.. you have some explaining to do. Jin pass me the recorder." Said the guy and was given the recorder as said.

After he played the footage the female smiled a bit at how good she was in acting. Yes, she has been acting ever since. She liked you but she acted this way because she knew if something would happen to you, she could help you out since nobody would suspect a thing.

"Yes it's true that I poisoned her... but that was not my intention!" exclaimed the woman.

"why did you do it?" was all the leader asked.

"so she can get out of that building... I wanted that someone brings her to the hospital. She won't die! I acted. She will just be really weak as long as no medicine has entered her body. You can get those in a pharmacy, the effect of that poison is to make it look like she is dying." Explained Jasmine.

"then why are you mistreating Y/N?" asked Jin in annoyance.

"If anything happens to her I could save her because no-one would suspect me to help her in the first place." Replied the woman.

"You're smart. But do you think that stupid trick works on me?" asked the leader in fury while he slammed his hands on the table.

"it certainly did. I know you have an IQ of 148 but that doesn't mean I couldn't trick you either way." Smiled the woman.

"you did look for a cure that you can buy in a pharmacy but asked Kim instead. He just knew all this stuff because he worked in a pharmacy before." Continued the woman.

Namjoon clenched his fists and sat down to calm his nerves.

"she is with us now. And we will keep it that way. I can do you a favor since you told us your story." Said the leader who leaned forward.

The woman looked at him with her attention on him.

"I can let you go but only if you keep your mouth shut. We will look after you once in a while." Said Namjoon.

"but Namjoon!" exclaimed Jin. The leader held up his hand to inform him to keep quiet.

"both of the choices don't sound appealing but we have a deal." Said the woman and the guy just smiled.

"lovely, Jin will blindfold you and lead you out of the building."

Jasmine was outside and stood there still blindfolded. She heard footsteps until everything was silent. She took of the blindfold and walked towards the building where her father was.

"dad!" shouted the woman who embraced the man.

The woman explained everything to her father while making sure no-one heard their conversation.

"sweetie... those acting lessons in high school really paid off." Smiled the man while Jasmine just nodded.

"okay, so the only thing you need to do is to find their dorm. But not today. Maybe after a week so I can prepare some guards. I don't trust these boys and Y/N is in danger. Her father trusted me to take care of her." Said the male who held a picture of him and your father.

"he owns this company after all." Replied Jasmine.

Meanwhile...

"Are you stupid or something? Why would you let her go?!" asked Yoongi with fury.

"calm down. We will look after her once in a while. And besides, she has no chance to find Y/N." replied Namjoon.

"I hope so." Said Hoseok while Jimin just nodded.

"Jungkook? You are awfully quiet." Said Jin.

"I think Jasmine is up to something." Was all the maknae could say.

"well we got the medicine so let's go." Said Jimin and the boys left.

As they arrived at the apartment they saw you and Taehyung eating chips on the couch. You turned around and were greeted with the other six boys. You ran towards them waiting for an answer.

"Hello guys~ so did you bring the medicine?" you asked a bit worried. Your worry faded as soon as you saw the small bottle that Jungkook held.

"thank you so much, guys!" you exclaimed while hugging all the guys.

"you're welcome Y/N but you know that you need to recover." Said Jungkook.

"oh so now he is talkative." Whispered Jin a bit annoyed while Hoseok nodded.

"so... uh, how much should I drink?" you asked curiously.

"it's a small bottle so drink it up I guess." Said Yoongi.

You did as told and opened the small bottle and lifted your head to drink the whole thing. After just a few minutes you felt better than ever.

You tried to walk and you did not fell.

"I believe you are really happy right now." Said Hoseok with a smile.

"you bet! I missed this feeling of being healthy. I'm glad I did not leave this world so soon." You said.

"Oh gosh but what about my work? I'm screwed!" you exclaimed once your mind started to work again. You could think straight now.

The guys noticed the effects and looked at each other.

"it will be fine. We will take care of it. Why don't we have dinner and do something together since it's Friday." Suggested Jimin.

(A/N: Well in one chapter I mentioned that Jin would date jasmine on a Friday but that was actually a Thursday so sorry for that error)

"okay then." You replied and ate with them while having a fun time. Your mind was working properly now and you start to think more about the past days and events. You shrugged it off because you don't want to think of the worst.

Meanwhile...

"did she listen to you bluebird?" asked Jasmine while talking to the small bird. The bird did not reply which meant no.

"they probably gave her the medicine. They have the poison, the could harm Y/N or brainwash her if they know how to use it." Continued the woman.

"I need to get Y/N out of there."

To be continued~

How was this chapter so far?

Did you like it?

Let me know~

Have a nice day/night...

byeee