The Game..!!

Meanwhile...somewhere in a shit load of traffic jimin is desperate for the cab to move.

"Please sir can't we take another route please I need to be somewhere" to which the driver not so helpfully supplies

"if I take another route you will reach to another location not to where you have to reach" so jimin sighs and does the one thing he can think of right now and gets out of cab puts his headphones on starts to run over the hoods of the cars muttering sorry's along the way.

Jungkook's team, on the other hand, is going haywire since jungkook doesn't seem to focus (come on his best friend jimin has still not arrived and to top it all he just lost his precious lucky coin.)

They are losing because their captain doesn't seem to focus and hoseok looks like he is ready to kill jungkook any moment now because he is fucking gonna cost him his ever so precious and only job. The rival team is taking advantage of the situation and is easily scoring goals..the crowd is going crazy that their home team is losing.

Jungkook does a once-over in the direction of the bleachers and spots namjoon and Jin and asks namjoon about jimin by hand gestures..who gives him 'I too don't know dude' look and shrug..and then jin suddenly squeaks beside him saying "hey isn't that jimin over there?" and points to jimin's direction where jimin is gasping for air desperately after running like crazy and now fighting with security guard and running towards the field.

Jungkook immediately spots him cause he's hardly paying any attention in the game and approaches jimin

" where the hell have you been .. have u looked at the time??" to which jimin now getting all nervous and impatient says

" what fuck is wrong with you kook..what are you doing our team is loosing please go and play" to which jungkook immediately defends himself saying..

" how do you expect me to play..first you came so damn late and second I lost my lucky coin" jimin wants to kick jungkook right now for being childish and believing in the damn coin but he brushes that thought away and instead asks

" where did you lose the coin ?" to which jungkook vaguely gestures towards somewhere near the locker rooms and jimin says

" Okay I will go find your lucky coin you focus on your game ..alright!?! we are losing..kookie.!" and then runs towards the space where jungkook gestured him and pretends to find the coin (which he doesn't find .. by the way) and then runs back towards field to jungkook who is still like a lost puppy in the game, runs towards him and tells him

"Kookie I found the damn coin now you need to focus and we have to win the game!!" the two of them are unaware of the third person who is calmly walking towards them watching every bit of their exchange and jungkook spots the coach walking calmly towards them and then acts all relived saying

"coach this is jimin my best friend I was talking about he is here finally!" to which hoseok playfully says

" oh jimin hi ... why are you standing here on the sidelines why don't you come join us onto the field?" to which jimin gives him a confused look and glances towards jungkook

"Oh, how can I come right in??"

and hoseok continues saying

" oh don't worry our team is not playing they are just watching the other team play..right captain?" and puts a arm around jungkook and then suddenly gets serious and pushes jungkook on the field and now with mind focused with having found both jimin and his lucky coin jungkook lives up to the title He's gotten and plays like a champ and they win the game. Jimin namjoon and jin are all shouting and cheering the win.

Later on, after the game in the locker room the team decides to go celebrate the win in nearby local bar so while they are leaving the lockers, jimin and jungkook are walking side by side bickering like they always do and namjoon being his own clumsy self trips over his shoelaces and falls down they all rush to him to see if he is alright while jin and jimin help the poor guy up jungkook's eye catches sight of something shiny on ground and then moves over to the thing and oh my god it's his fucking lucky coin and turns to look at jimin with a raised eyebrow, at first jimin doesn't seem to get it..and then the realization hits him and jungkook says " you said you have my lucky coin with you...why did you lie to me ?"

Jimin comes to stand in front of him and states "listen here Jeon Jungkook .. I Park jimin am your good luck charm and not this dirty coin!!" and grabs the coin from Jungkook's hand and tosses it away jungkook makes some incredulous expression and noises of protests which are very much ignored and he is dragged out to the bar.