Mark (Markiplier)

This one doesn't really have a title. I wrote this one for a Halloween Special in my previous book, which got deleted. (Sorry peoples who read it, and actually liked it.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one as he first chapter.
___________________________

The darkness manifested around the eerie forest around Mark as he looked for the lost Chica.

"Chica..?" He faintly called out. No response. He tried again, this time, with a little more voice. "Chica??" Again... No response.

As he journeyed forward with his search, all that could be heard were Mark's heavy footsteps, crushing the already-dead leaves below his feet, along with the hot, shakes breath against the crisp breeze, which tried to push him back. As much as Mark wanted to turn back and run home, only to cuddle up in him PJ pants and sip hot cocoa while watching Tim Burton movies, he had to find his beloved pup. He urged on with a new determination to find his snuggle buddy.

"Chica!? Where are you, girl?!?" He vociferates out, which was followed by a faint barking. Mark became alarmed as he rushed to the faint sound of what he assumes is his pupper.

It had seemed the dark-haired man has been running forever, but it was only a matter of minutes. He slowed to a halt for a brief rest, resting his body weight on a chestnut topiary, panting, trying to catch his breath. The cool air around him suddenly became parching and damp. Mark wiped his sweat-drenched forehead, looking around, he barking never ceasing. Mark soon started running again, the barking getting louder by every long painful minute.

Soon, Mark came to a clearing. The barking sounded really close.

"CHICA?!?!" He bellowed as loud as he could.

The loud dog sounds began moving closer to him, slowly, until it was right behind him. Mark turned around and became face-to-face with-"

"Oh, come on, Mark! Cut to the chase!" Wade rudely interrupted the story-telling Mark.

"SHUT UP WADE!!" Everyone raged at the impatient Wade.

"Well, no need in finishing the story now. Wade ruined the moment." Mark groans, causing everyone to mimic him, with Wade muttering a small "sorry." "Plus, it is pretty late. You guys should be getting home."

Jack groaned loudly, per usual.

"Alright. Goodnight, everybody. Drive safe." Jack called, heading to the guest room, most likely falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Everyone walks out the chestnut door, saying their goodbyes.

"Bye, Mark. Have a nice Halloween." Minx calls as she walks out the door.

"Bye, Michelle, you too." Mark replies, closing the door behind her, since she was the last one out.

As he did, he heard a clanking, then a crashing sound in the kitchen. Mark rushed to see what it was, thinking it was Jack trying to find the hidden cookies. When he got in the kitchen, he froze completely. It was destroyed. Pots, pans, broken glassware, and silverware covered the mahogany floor. No Jack to be found. Mark then heard slow, heavy footsteps behind him. They suddenly stopped right behind the frightened man. He slowly makes a 180 degree turn, only to come face-to-face with his darkest ego, the one and only, Darkiplier.

"Hello, Mark. Did you miss me?"
_____________________________

So.... I didn't really know Minx's real name, so.... I googled it.... anyway....

I hoped you enjoyed the little story thing.

And I know it's only August, but it's never too early for Halloween, so... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 🎃🎃👻👻

Remember, requests are always open!