But For You... -Sans x reader

TW: Alcohol 

It has been a couple of months since Frisk, your little sister has freed the monsters from their entrapment, and you easily made friends with all of them. Toriel kind of became like an adoptive mother to the both of you since being freed and the fact that your birth mother doesn't even acknowledge the existence of her own children; and hasn't since a little after Frisk was born. I was still really young, a little too young to raise a child, but you managed; you know... after quitting school and taking on quite literally any job that will hire minors. It hasn't been easy, but the two of you made it work. Anyway, back to the story.

 Toriel became like an adoptive mother, Papyrus became like a brother, and so on and so forth. However, one skeleton became more than you ever thought possible: Sans. The two of you weren't together; hell, you didn't even know if he thought about you like that, but that doesn't stop your mind from running rampant, and it definitely didn't stop your heart from melting every time you see him or even think about him. Sure, you've had childhood crushes, and even a couple of boyfriends that have never actually cared for you and only used you for their desires, but hey.. it's the human race... what can ya do?

Sans was different, though. He seemed to actually, genuinely care about your well-being, both mental, and physical. And sure, all of your new friends did, but it was just different when he did. You snap out of your little "mental time machine" when you feel a buzz in your hoodie pocket. You pull out your phone to reveal a text from the very same skeleton you were just mentally ranting about.

Sansyboi: what's up, y/n?

You: not really, just thinking

Sansyboi: oh yea? what about?

You: nothing that you need to worry about, bonehead ;P

Sansyboi: you women and your privacy *inserts rolling eyes emoji here*

You: yea yea. we're terrible. what's up?

Sansyboi: wanna go to grillbys?

You: hek yea! pick me up in 10 mins

Sansyboi: cool, see ya~

That mark at the end of his last message sent you spiraling into all of the possibilities of what it could possibly mean. You stared at it for what felt like an hour, but was probably only four minutes before you knocked yourself back into reality and finally replied. 

You: see ya :)

You spent the rest of your time getting dressed and throwing a light coat of makeup on, only nude eye shadow that really brought out your eyes and some mascara; nothing fancy. You decided on a black jean skirt with your favorite crop top and a pair of converses. Letting your hair fall and brushing your teeth, you are finally finished. You check yourself out in the mirror, then notice Frisk walking in. 

"Where are you going?" the twelve year old girl signed.

"Sans invited me to go to Grillbys with him. He should be here any minute," you reply only to chuckle at her reaction: wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh stop, Frisk. It's not like tha-" you're cut off by a knock at your two bedroom apartment door. "Speak of the devil." You smile and giggle as Frisk runs out to answer it. You walk out of the room after she does just in time for her to open the door and torpedo the person, or should I say skeleton who is standing there.

With an "oof", you hear a thud and see Sans and Frisk on the ground, laughing together. "Well hello to you too, Frisk. Is your sister ready?" you hear him question the child, only for her to look at you with a pointed finger.