Chapter 12: Fajitas and Crying

Start from the beginning

"Haha, I guess we should have drank a bit before doing that. I'll clean it up later."

"I heard Haz, Liam, and Niall found out the mayonaise in the soap dispenser finally. I can't believe they only notcied now, what has it been a week and a half almost?"

"Yeah I know right? And dont forget the beater on high, I told you Niall wanted some sort of cupcakes or cookies and he would end up trying to make them himself. He didn't even pay attention. It was priceless. I must say, well done Zayn you've gone from rookie... to my bitch!" She burst out laughing, even I did because it was pretty funny. I high fived her and finished my burger with her only a few bites behind. "Zayn." she pointed to my face.

"What?"

"Your lip, you got some mustard on it."

I wiped my lip quickly with my napkin, which showed a glob of mustard. She started giggling. "Not funny!" I faked cried. Then you know what she did?

Laughed even harder.

"You," she couldn't stop laughing, "are a terrible fake crier."

"I know." I droope my head.

"Ok hold on I want to try an immpression of you, ok ready?"

"Try me."

"Vas Happening?" she shook her head a little moving with the words.

I clapped for feedback. "That was pretty good! I give it an eight out of ten. Ok now that the show is over," I clicked off the TV "We are going to do something special, it is getting dark soon, which is perfect timing." I grabbed her hand and led her outside. Taking my Ipod off of the counter.

"Where are we going?"

"Keep your eyes closed."

"Well your hand over my eyes is kind of preventing me from opening them anyway." I sat her down in the gazebo, strings of hanging lights were turned on. I started the Ipod with a personal song from the lads and I that fits perfect with our situation going on. This was the one night to impress her.

"You an open your eyes now." I whispered. She blinked them open looking in awe at the gazebo. Then I took out my Ipod and started playing music to sing to. She took a seat and watched me.

"I’m broken, do you hear me?
I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see,
I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying,
That your heart will just turn around,

And as I walk up to your door,
My head turns to face the floor,
‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this.

******

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,

‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,

When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this"

She smiled a little but it grew wider as I told her, "Well this is how I feel, but I wanted to tell you somehow."

"I'm sorry I was so oblivious to the obvious. And the radio inter-"

"Yep, that was about you. I didn't want to say it on the air. Oh and the chat we had before entering the restaurant about a girl dating the wrong guy? That was about you too." I smiled, relieved that I got it out.