Chapter Thirty: Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

"Bakugo, calm down!"

My breathing picked up and their was overwhelming panic set into me, "I-I can't, s-something is seriously wrong here."

"Are you sure your not scared..?" He asked with concern.

I shook my head vigorously "N-No, I'm having a panic attack."

"Bakugo..?" He said stepping closer.

"N-No, d-don't come near me." I put my hands in front of me to keep him from coming any closer.

"I'm not listening to you." He said coming even closer and putting a hand on my shoulder. A single tear slipped down my cheek as I starred into his eyes, that were also kinda glassy. "Listen, I know how you feel... I've been through the same thing."

"W-What?"

He sighed. "I've been through hell and back, I've suffered through many panic attacks, depressive episodes, you name it."

"Y-You have?" I stuttered.

"Yes. And I got through it, you will too."

"I know I will, I always do."

"You always do? So this has happened before..?"

I nodded. 

"Can I ask how this started?"

"Umm, I-I also have been through some shit. This started back then and it kinda stopped, not kinda, it did stop when I was with De- Midoriya."

"So he knows about this?"

"No.." I admitted. "I feel safe with him, he's helped in ways he doesn't even know. He, somehow, taught me to be a whole person."

"I see."

"I feel like something is gonna happen and he's gonna be ripped away from me."

He smiled, "That's what this is about..?"

"What?" I said defensively.

"You know, he loves you."

"Do I? He's never said it."

"So you say it."

"Now's not the time, I feel like something bad is gonna happen to him."

"Then go find him. Save him."

"You think? I don't wanna see him in this state."

"You need to tell him. Trust your gut, if you feel like something is gonna happen, then try to stop it."

I didn't realize it, but I was leaning on him, unable to hold my own weight. "S-Sorry Todoroki, you can let go now."

"Did you just call me by my name?"

"No!" I screamed and tried backing away, but immediately started to fall down.

"Careful." He said, pulling me too my feet.

I muttered a thanks and he helped me walk into a clearing into the woods. He sat me down, with my back resting against a tree trunk. He squatted down across from me and just starred into my eyes. He suddenly brought his hand to
my cheek and wiped, he pulled back and his finger was glistening from a liquid on it. "You're still crying." He said softly.

I nodded "Yup."

He came closer and put my head on his shoulder, then he put his hands on my back and softly caressed it. I suddenly tensed up and tried to pull away, but I was in no state to. "It's okay. It's okay, I got you." He continued to say over and over again. I felt myself lose any composure I had left and I started wailing. "Let it all out, I'm here." I did exactly as he said and somehow he calmed me.

"Friends?" I muttered.

"Friends." He said with a joyous tone.

     He put his head on my shoulder, and I didn't do anything about it. I seriously didn't, I think Deku has made me a better person, which I didn't think was possible. A smile spread across my face as we sinked deeper into this new found friendship, and then everything went dark...