"Also Taeyang texted me that EXO is supposedly coming back in 1 month as TOP examined their plane ticket and they purchased departure tickets for that duration. Most likely those fuckers are their to plan something. BigBang already has sent some units to spy on them from their team and they will message all of us when EXO makes any suspicious movements or when they come back home." Namjoon hyung says.

We all stay in shock and silence.

"Wait a minute guys... doesn't that mean...one month vacation?!" Jungkook exclaims, smiling a little and jumping off Suga hyungs lap and standing up, I deadpan at his over optimism. Hobi hyung has influenced him way too much, speaking of-

"Oh my god! Your right! I raised you well!" Hobi hyung says grabbing jungkooks hand and they both hug and start jumping around. God these idiots.

"Ugh" Namjoon says. "Well...Okay we can have our free time-"

"YES!" Hobi hyung and Jungkook scream but this time chimchim also joins them. Yoongi raises an eyebrow at his crush and I smile a little at the sight.

"BUT" our leader interrupts their celebration. The trio groan in response.

"Every week 3 times we must meet up and work out and train, I'm thinking Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Today is Friday so that gives us 2 days till we train.

Also every single day we must notify each other of what's happening and what each of us are doing.

Our policy is not to attack until they do and I still stand by that because if we can avoid violence I will always take our group in that direction, although always be alert.

EXO may send their minions at any of us any second so continuously maintain strong defence and be geared up with bulletproof vests and guns." Namjoon says, his voice strong and demanding.

"Ne." We respond.

"Good...I'm actually pissed we weren't able to kill those sons of bitches in one month like I stated. So much for the dramatic ending." Namjoon hyung pouts while speaking.

We all laugh at the sight and remember how when our leader gave us the speech about ending EXO in a month and all that other 'seemed like rehearsed lines'- it was quite dramatic but now just flopped.

"Okay well...um guys would you mind helping me pack up." Kook interrupts our laughing.

"What, why?" Jin hyung asks comcerned.

"I just don't want to stay in Lisa's hotel anymore." Kook simply states looking down.

We all agree to helping him and Yoongi hyung ruffles kooks hair muttering a "it will turn out okay kid" before Jungkook got up and went to his room to start packing.

I get up and stretch but then stop as I see that everyone was staring at me expectantly. I arch a brow at all my hyungs.

"Well you dumbass are you not going to ask Jungkook to stay with you?" My best friend says.

"Wh-what! No jimin... I can't ask him that-" I say panicking.

"Yes, you can. You should." Jin hyung says and him, joon hyung, hobi hyung, and suga hyung get up and make their way to kooks room to help him.