{Getting ready}

Idk if y'all ever even watch any of the videos I put at the top lmao but anyways this is one of my favourie fmv of our resident bad boy.

>>>>>>>>>>>
[Jungkooks Perspective]

"Ughh! I don't know what to wear! God, stupid party!" I growl. As I throw a shirt at Yoongi hyung.

"Aiishhhh! Kook-ah calm the fuck down! Are you trying to take my eye out with your crusty sweater!"Yoongi hyung yells.

I sigh and apologize before flopping down on the bed in my hotel room. Currently I am trying to get ready for the party that starts in 1 hour and I have nothing to wear. Yoongi hyung and I are going together and our plan was to leave ahead to go eat some lamb skewers then meet the gang at the party. But when Yoongi hyung arrived, let's just say he wasn't pleased to see that I opened the door with messy hair, no shirt, and just some nike tracks on. Whoops.

"Boy! Get yo ass up and get ready, you already made us miss out on the lamb which trust me I will get you back for, but we can't be late." Yoongi said sternly.

"But, but  hyungg... I don't know what to wear." I say pouting at him hoping he will give in like he always does.

"Stop giving me that look you evil maknae... Stop-just.. Don't pout-jeon!....ughh! Fine lemme go call Hobi and tell him to bring over his designer clothing and stylist expertise! I hate how spoiled you are." He says while grunting and uttering a few more curse words at me.

"YAY!!! Awh sarangae yo hyunggg!!!! You're my favourite" I say while getting up from the bed and back hugging him, making him smile slightly.

Like this>> ahh I love sugakookie

In about 20 minutes Hoseok reaches my hotel room a little pissed off, oh no

"Jungkook! Are you dumb, how are you not ready yet you sloth! I thought Yoongi hyung was irresponsible and lazy!" He starts but pauses to dodge my pillow that Yoongi hyung throws at Hoseoks direction. "God you need some help now come here you ugly skunk kookie, let me make you look hot as hell." Hoseok yells while he grabs me and shoves me on a chair.

"Hello to you too hyung!" I say while giggling." Hyung please make my outfit simple I don't want it to be a suit or something like that like yours or as elaborate like Yoongi hyungs. I can't pull those looks off but you two do look great." I say softly.

"Sure kook, nice kissing our asses though...By the way Yoongi hyung, my favour for you is done after this so HAH! No more blackmail for me farting on you to wake you up last week." Hoseok hyung spoke all giddy while rummaging through my closet and picking things out.

"Yes I know hoebitch, Jungkook you really owe me you shit face. And stop using your ayego on me!" Yoongi sighed before saying.

"Hahahah, you fell for that again! God Jungkook you're evil." Hobi hyung told me while I chuckle in response and nod.