{Lets Play .02}

The first one is jokes, but the second video of our sunshine...Well I just need a moment of silence to thank the gods for making Hobi. Rip everyone who watched it.
>>>>>>
[Taehyungs Perspective]

I wear my all black outfit with a black jansport bag hanging loosely around my back carrying a gun, my laptop, a usb, some snacks, and a lucky charm that was my Noona's who passed away. It was a small key chain of a golden rose, it reminded me of her and my family. I took it everywhere I went because I believe it gave me good luck but it mostly gifted me with hope that everything eventually gets better even when I'm at my lowest.
(Two three by bts inspired^)

OOTD > TAE •••

Infact I was clutching onto it the day I met my best friend, Jimin hyung, and he introduced me to the gang

Infact I was clutching onto it the day I met my best friend, Jimin hyung, and he introduced me to the gang. I was very troubled and would always go out to drink and get high because I never believed I was worth it. No, I wasn't suicidal I was just living my life with no care, I was just sad and empty but I never thought of ending life... Surprising considering my circumstances. Although I'm glad I never considered it, or I would of been gone and I wouldn't have met my new family, my friends. I owe the world to them as they helped me become a better version of myself and yes we were in a gang that is extremely feared and is stereotyped to do horrible things but we were different. We never hurt the innocent, and didn't cause trouble of any sort with the locals- no vandalism, no theft, nothing. We just fought those who attacked us, and obviously we won. If I hadn't met them most likely I would be selling drugs or banging girls/guys (yes I'm bi) while getting wasted every night.

We also worked along side another gang. There the ones who actually payed us to catch the bad guys, and I'm not saying were innocent because yes we all have killed. We didn't believe in jail for those who our partners asked for us to punish, we knew that was worthless and our targets would escape using money. Therefore we would end them, right then and there. Guess that's what makes us dangerous and feared. So we may be different, but I would never label us as good.

The gang were partnered with is one of our closest friends. None of our enemy's know that we have connections to this gang, not even EXO. The gang that were partnered with is worse then us, many actually think that they died but they didn't. Their ruthless, and have been known to hold the record of having killed the most of any gang in Korea, even more then bangtan. This gang is-

"Hey Taehoe how long does it take for you to walk out of your freakin apartment. We have been waiting so long Yoongi fell asleep!" Hoseok hyung yelled at me.

"Hobitch- uhm I mean Hobi hyung I didn't take that long! And what type of reasoning is that, Yoongi hyung sleeps regardless of the place, time, setting-anything! The fuck we could all be getting eaten by crocodiles and my buddy here would be snoring at the side" I said opening the back seat door and sliding in to the left window seat.