{Mask Off}

You should watch that EXO video above, holy fuck all of the members look so good I'm melting.

+shoutout to AnimeOTPSbruh , asstaetic721, onlyBTSshit for showing me love and support and continuing to comment on my chapters, thank you all💗💗

>>>>>>>>>>>
[Namjoons Perspective]

We were sneaking our way out from the back exit of the now severely damaged hotel. Our maknae was currently piggy backing on Jin hyung as he was extremely exhausted, drained.

That kid has really got it tough, and he joined us at such a young age. I remember 15 year old Jungkook being so shy during our hang outs, he wouldn't talk or move- heck I doubt the child even blinked. He has lost a shit ton since such a young age and up to now. I really do pity him, but I wouldn't say that out loud because that's something kook hates. He hates talking about his problems and allowing people to feel sorry for him, instead he pushes through his pain all the time.

We were walking single file with me leading the way, I ruffled Jungkooks hair a bit with my hands and he snuggled in more on Jin hyungs shoulder. Aigooo, he's so cute. Lisa is one hell of a bitch how could she hurt someone this precious! She best be rotting in fucking hell.

I just hope kook will get better.

Suga picked at the lock of the back emergency exit that would only be open if someone pressed a button in the control room and we had no time for that. Once it opened , we all sprinted outside and ran to the parking lot. It was actually almost empty as the residents probably fled after hearing all our gun shots. I'm just surprised the dumbass cops haven't come yet.

"Kook-ah, wake up. You have to go in the car with tae, we're going home now." Jin hyung says to kook, and our maknaes eyes flutter open.

"O-okay." He speaks with his throat dried up and red puffy eyes from all the crying, yelling and screaming. Before Jin hyung was able to let Jungkook down gently, a loud gun shot was aimed our way causing Jin to drop the maknae.

"Owwie! Fuck, hyung! Why-" Jungkook starts but quickly rolls to the side on the ground as another shot is fired.

"Great those bitches called back up, fuck that's about 19 people and they each have what? Are you kidding me- fucking rifles, we have no amo." Yoongi hyung says after observing the situation. He's really amazing at being precise and scanning places quickly.

We hurriedly scattered behind vehicles in the large parking lot camouflaging and running in zig zag patterns dodging the bullets.

While running I tripped and fell landing on two hands. Great, fuck! I turned around and saw a tall lanky man aim his gun at me.

"Hyung move!" I heard jimin yell.

I obeyed his order but a bullet still hit a body. But the body that fell to the ground wasn't any of bangtans, it was the lanky old man.

"What the fuck..." I say and look to whom shot our enemy.

A boy seeming to be our age stood there, he began killing off all of our opponents and running after them once they began to retreat so I couldn't see his face. What the heck, this guy also looked quite familiar.