I stare at Jungkook again and see his eyes glisten.

"Awee is kook crying!" Hobi hyung teases.

"Wh-what no! Stopp!" He pouts cutely and we all laugh.

"Wait hyungs... I have a question." I say remembering something. A loud buzz is then heard from Namjoon hyungs phone but he ignored it for now and focuses on what I've got to say.

"So... what happened to the kid you guys rescued from that Luhan guy and EXO." I ask.

"Well, the kid was returned to Switzerland in quite critical condition. Couple vital bones were broken and nails ripped off... it was a horrible sight to see and the pain that child had gone through was probably unbearable." Hobi hyung speaks up. We all cringe at his statement of what happened to the European child.

"Fucking assholes. Yup, that's EXO alright. Remember how I told you guys the frst time I encountered you know who from EXO, he killed a fragile old lady who worked behind the counter of a local drugstore and her eyes were gauged out." Jungkook says grimacing.

"I honestly can't wait to end these notherfuckers." Jin hyung says.

"Agreed. But the child is not located in Switzerland anymore for safety , now Joon only knows where he is - well him and our partnered gang- but he can't tell any bangtan members though." Hobi hyung answers.

We all nod understanding the situation as quite frequently Namjoon is the only one with access to all knowledge during our missions and we respect and trust him enough to just be able to follow orders.

"But guys, the whereabouts of the kid is not that important. Right now my main question is why the fuck that dick, Luhan, helped us." Our leader contemplates.

"We actually have a lot of fucking unanswered questions. Remember that night I spied in EXO's hideout at the huge club, they were preparing darts for the seven of us but those have not yet been used." Jin hyung states and we all groan in annoyance.

Namjoons phone beeps again and this time he goes to look at who is texting him.

"Oh shit, guys it's G-Dragon." He says. That's ironic we were just talking about our partnered gang and a member of their group messages us.

"What did he say hyung?" Jimin asks.

"You have got to be kidding me! Those bitches are not in Seoul anymore. EXO fled to Canada. Why the hell are they there?!" Namjoon exclaims.

"What the fuck?! Are you sure they are there because that makes no sense since they have been hell bent on killing us." Hobi hyung asks voicing my thoughts exactly.

"Well G-Dragon sent a picture of them in Vancouver so..." Our leader says, and I scratch my head confused.