Once the kids finished they both looked at me. "Marissa, what are we gonna do today?" Jaxon asked looking at me. "I know what we can do, how about I drive the two of you to the indoor playground so you guys can go play?" I asked taking the last bite of my noodles. "YAY!" They cheered. 

I smiled and took theirs and Justin's plates and put them in the dishwasher. "Ok, go grab your jackets and boots and I'll help you guys put them on" I said from the kitchen. I heard them running to the mud room and I laughed. They came back holding their stuff and I just laughed at them again, they looked so cute. 

I helped Jazzy slip on her jacket and I started to zip her zipper, and I heard a camera click. I looked up and I saw Justin holding his phone. I looked at him and raised a brow but continued to help Jazzy with her stuff. After I put her hat on, she put on her boots and Jaxon stood in front of me and I smiled. I helped him put on his coat and I heard another click and I looked at him and raised my brow again and helped Jaxon put on his jacket and boots, he put on his hat and mittens and I grabbed my jacket and put it on and grabbed my keys and phone and put it in my pocket. 

The kids grabbed my hands and I just smiled as we walked to the front door I heard ANOTHER click and I let go of the kids hands and opened the door as they ran out to my car. I looked at Justin and he winked at me, I felt my phone buzz and I looked and I saw that I was tagged in an instagram pic. I saw it was Justin's. It was a collage of me helping Jazzy, Jaxon, and them holding my hands. He captioned it 'She'd make a great mom one day! ;) @marissacoleman'

There was already 40,000 likes, I forgot he was still a big celebrity. I liked it and slipped my phone back in my pocket walking to the car and helping the kids buckle up. 

I got in the drivers seat and I saw Justin on his phone, I just smirked and pulled out of the driveway and off we went. 

"Marissa, can we listen to music?" Jazzy asked. "Of course sweetie!" I turned on the radio and OF COURSE. Justin's music started playing and Jazzy giggled. It was 'Beauty and a Beat' and I ended up singing along at full force, I looked at Justin and he was recording me and I just laughed "Justin, stop!" He just chuckled "Nah, I'm good" I just pouted and he laughed again shutting off the camera. 

We pulled into the parking lot and I unbuckled Jaxon and Justin helped Jazzy. We walked into the building and it was a ghosttown, there were maybe two or three kids, but thats about it.. 

"How many?" The perky worker said to me. "Two kids" I said smiling. "Alright, you two can go too if you'd like" He said taking the kids jackets and boots. "Justin, you can go, i'll watch" I said taking off my boots and handing the guy my boots. "Nah, you're going in too" He said handing him his jacket and boots. "Oh hey you're Justin Bieber! Do you think you could sign this for my Niece? She really likes your music" He said handing Justin a piece of paper. He smiled and signed it. "Thanks so much, you guys can go on in" He said opening the gate. 

Jazzy and Jaxon ran in and Justin ran after them. I just sat on the couch where the other parents were. "C'mon babe, they want you to come!" Justin said pointing to where they were. They were waving me up, I waved back and I just shook my head. "Ok, fine, you leave me no choice" He smirked. 

He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder. "Justin, put me down!!" I said pounding my fists on his back. He didn't budge until we got to the climbing wall. At this point, the only people in this place were Justin, Jazzy, Jaxon and I, the other family left. He stood there waiting for me to go up. 

"Ughh fine" I started climbing and he climbed beside me and I got to the top and ran away. I heard him laughing as he still climbed the wall. I tried to find Jazzy and Jaxon, so I got on my hands and knees and crawled through all the tubes, and I found them about to go down the rainbow slides, they saw me and laughed. I just smirked and got to the slides and Jazzy slid down. Jaxon however, didn't.

"What's the matter buddy?" I asked sitting on the slide next to him. "I'm scared, it's too far down" He said backing up a bit. "Do you wanna slide down with me?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, I picked him up and sat him on my lap. "You ready?" I said holding him. He nodded and I pushed off. I could hear him giggling and it made me happy. Once we made it to the bottom, he ran off and yelled "I WANNA GO AGAIN" I just laughed and went to sit on the couch once again. I looked up and saw Justin chasing Jaxon, I smiled and Jazzy ran to me sitting on my lap. "Marissa, i'm getting hungry, can we go now?" She asked. "Sure love, but go get your brothers first!" I said pointing to them. She nodded and ran to the climbing wall.

I grabbed the coats and boots from the front, and I saw Jazzy run towards me and Justin had Jaxon on his shoulders. I just smirked and helped Jazzy put her stuff on. Once the boys had their stuff on we walked to the car and drove off. "You guys want McDonalds?" I asked at a red light. They nodded and I smiled. I turned the corner and pulled into the drive thru and ordered their food.

Once we got home, I set up the kids food in front of the tv, and grabbed mine, Justin grabbed his and I flipped through the channels, but I found a channel talking about Justin and stayed on it. 

"Justin Bieber with mystery girl? We're kind of confused by it too, but as in his last two instagram posts, Justin's got us thinking he's back on the dating scene.. Her name is Marissa Coleman and she is from Justin's hometown." The interviewer said. They showed the video of me singing in the car. "Wow, she's got a voice, someone should seriously sign this girl to a label" the male interviewer said. Then they showed the collage of Jax, Jazzy and I. "He captioned it 'She'd make a great mom one day' now if that isn't the cutest thing, i don't know what is!" The female interviewer said. 

"Now we shall keep you up-to-date on ANY info we have of 'Jarissa'" They said to the camera. I quickly changed it to Spongebob and let the kids watch TV and eat. 

"Here that? They like you!" He said taking a bite of his McChicken. "I like 'Jarissa', also I like that they think I have talent, they're very sweet" I said eating a fry. 

Once the kids finished eating I threw out their garbage and saw that it was 8:30 already. "Ok guys, time for baths and bed" I said shutting off the tv. "Awwww" They whined. "How about we sing you guys to sleep?" Justin said standing up. They smiled and nodded and we went upstairs to get them ready for baths. 

They put on their hooded towels and ran into the guest room. I walked in and made sure they were in their pjs and in bed, which they were, I smiled and sat on the end of the bed with Justin. "Can you sing "Fall"?" Jazzy asked. I looked at Justin and he nodded. 

We started to sing and we would harmonize with eachother every now and then, and towards the end of the song, both of them fell asleep. I smiled and covered them with their blankets and kissed their foreheads, I turned on their nightlight and shut the door. 

"Ok now it's time for US to go to sleep" He said hugging me from behind. I kissed his cheek and I walked into my room and went into my bathroom and changed into pyjama pants and an old tshirt. He just changed into sweats. I walked out of the bathroom and he smiled at me. "You make everything look good on you babe!" He said pecking my lips. 

"Thank you handsome" I said kissing his nose. We got into bed and I layed on my side. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I smiled. 

"Goodnight beautiful!" he said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight J" I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

ok so basically, i have 80 reads oN MY STORY ALREADY AND IM SO HAPPY. 
WOW, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, IM GLAD YOU LIKE THE STORY!
It would be AMAZING if you would rate the parts, and comment, it shows me that you guys like it! :)
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Ideas? Thoughts?
Please, feel free to comment them below! :)

Love, Alexis<3