Evil.

(A/N; this chapter has trigger warnings for rape, physical abuse, and substance abuse.)

(DAY 3 OF CAPTURE)

Justin's POV

"It's been 3 fucking days since she disappeared guys, why haven't they tracked her phone yet??"

"Apparently, they said the phone was shut down so they had to go to a private hacker working with the FBI to open the phone" Scooter said scratching the back of his head.

"WE'VE GOT IT, WE'VE GOT THE LOCATION"

I bolted out the door and to the desk where they were tracking her. "She's 5 hours south in Omaha, Nebraska. Address; is 134 Alberstein Drive. White house, two stories. Send as many operatives as you can, the 3 men keeping her captive are violent and dangerous"

"I'm going with them" I grabbed my keys and ran to the car. "JUSTIN YOU COULD GET HURT" Scooter yelled.

"That's my girlfriend scoot, I have to save her"

I slammed the car door shut and sped off. All the police cars were following behind me, as we all drove south.

We were going to save Marissa, and that was the only thing on my mind.

Marissa's POV

I put on a purple t-shirt, black jeans and grey shoes, patiently waiting for Jack to come upstairs and bring me to the kitchen.

BANG BANG BANG

The door opened and there stood.. Derek??

"Where's Jack?" I said moving backwards slowly.

"You didn't think I knew about him being so kind to you huh?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO JACK?" I yelled. His eyes got dark, and his fists clenched. He walked towards me and punched me square in the jaw.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING YELL AT ME YOU FUCKING BITCH" He kicked my stomach and back multiple times until he decided it was enough. "Jack's dead, he broke the rules, he dies."

No.

No, no, no, no, no. He can't be dead... he can't...

"Now, let's see if you can make it up to me"

He pinched my neck and instantly I passed out.

(2 hours later)

I felt my eyes flutter open, and saw that I was now in the basement, as soon as I was semi-conscious, I instantly felt pain in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. I tried to move and that's when I saw I was in my bra and und-

It was in that instant I knew..

He raped me.

I was tied to a post, had a cloth in my mouth, but I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried into them. Derek is a fucking monster, he's pure evil.

"You're finally awake Princess, did you enjoy it?"

He walked towards me and I looked up at him, giving him an angry glare. He then ripped the cloth out of my mouth and his eyes became very dark.

"ANSWER ME"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE? I WAS UNCONSCIOUS YOU IDIOT"

"Haha, you're gonna regret that you slut"

"JEREMY, WE'RE GOING TO THE STORE"

"ILL GET THE CAR BOSS"

"When I get back, you're in for a huge deal of pain there, whore"