weekend adventures

I woke up groggily, i stayed up waaaay too late last night watching Netflix. I walked downstairs and saw a note on the counter. 

Pattie invited your Father and I on a weekend trip, we'll be gone till Sunday night, possibly Monday night, and since you don't have school Friday or Monday, we've left you chinese food in the fridge, oh and Pattie doesn't trust Justin alone in their house for the long weekend, so he, Jazmyn and Jaxon will be staying there as well, they'll be here at 12. Hope you have a great weekend, stay safe, Love you! 

I just smiled and checked the time.

11:45am

Thank god I took a shower last night. I ran upstairs and changed into a hoodie, track pants, ankle socks and vans. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and didn't do any makeup besides Chapstick.  

I heard the doorbell ring and I walked downstairs and opened the door. 

"MARISSAAAA" I was attacked by Jazzy and Jaxon. "How are my favorite Biebers?" I asked sitting on the floor so I was at their level. "We're your favorite Biebers?" Jazzy asked sitting on my lap, Jaxon followed and I just smiled. "Of course you guys are my favorite Biebers" I said poking their stomachs. They giggled and got up grabbing their backpacks. "Ok i'll take you guys upstairs so you can play, we got you guys some pretty cool toys if you wanna go see" I said grabbing their hands. They ran up the stairs and into the guest room, and they gasped. 

We got a bunch of Barbie's and a doll house for Jazzy, and a bunch of Hot Wheels and a special track for Jaxon. I also set up their bed so that they had a step to help them up on the bed. 

"Thank you Marissa!" They said hugging my legs. "No problem guys, now go play! I'm making lunch!" I said walking back downstairs, I saw Justin standing in the kitchen smiling at me. "Hey beautiful" He said kissing me softly. "Hey J" I said giving him a quick hug. 

I pulled out the Chinese food, that they left for us and I made plates of it for Jazzy and Jaxon to put in the microwave and warm up. 

"You can take what you'd like first" I said to Justin. "No, I need to make sure that you eat" He said hugging me from behind. "It's cool Justin, i'm not really hungry"

He just kissed my cheek and I looked up at him smiling. "Eat babe" I said giggling. "Give me a kiss first" He turned me to face him. "Will you really eat though?" I asked. He nodded and I quickly kissed his cheek and slipped away. "That's not the kind of kiss I meant" He said laughing. 

I took the food out of the microwave and put it in the living room on the coffee table and turned on 'Spongebob' 

"JAZZY, JAXON, LUNCH" I yelled from the kitchen. Justin grabbed his plate of food and pouted. I just laughed and quickly gave him a kiss. "Happy?" I asked. "I'd be happier if you ate something" He said walking to the living room. 

I groaned and jogged to the kitchen and grabbed the container with the noodles and I added veggies to it and I sat on the couch next to Justin. He just smiled at me. "Thank you baby!" he kissed my cheek quickly and Jazzy looked at me. "Marissa?" She asked me. "Yeah sweetie, what's wrong? Is your food too hot?" I asked putting my container down. 

"No, why did Bieber kiss you?" She asked giggling. I just sat there, I glanced at Justin and he winked at me. "Well, you see, Justin kissed me because I made him a plate of food too, and he was so grateful that he gave me a kiss" 

"Oh, okay!" She said going back to her food. I just sighed and he pouted playfully. I made sure the kids didn't look and I quickly kissed his cheek and continued to eat my food. He smiled a huge goofy smile and I just smirked.