First Day.

The sun peaked through the blinds of my window and hit my eyes causing me to wake up. I smiled at the fact that I got up without being screamed at or being called a 'bitch' or a 'whore'

I got out of bed and picked out my outfit for school. I showered the night before so I just brushed through it and left it the way it was for now. I put on a maroon long sleeved shirt, blue skinny jeans, a black infinity scarf and my white converse. I got downstairs and grabbed an apple, I saw Je- Mom sitting on the couch watching tv, its gonna take time to call her that. "Hey mom, could you french braid my hair?" I asked walking into the living room. "Sure sweetie, take a seat" I sat on the floor eating my apple as she braided my hair. Once i finished my apple, she was just finishing the braid. 

"All done dear!" She said tieing it off. "Thank you!" I said smiling. "I'll walk to school today, its not too cold,  it'll be nice" I said grabbing my bag. "Alright sweetheart, have a great first day!" She said giving me a hug. "Thanks mom, i'll see you later" I said kissing her cheek before I walked out the door. I pulled out my phone and put my headphones in as i walked to school. It was a 5 minute walk, so it wasn't that far from home. 

Once I arrived I checked my schedule to see what room i was supposed to be in. 

'English: Room 46' 

It took a few minutes but I found it, and I saw that i was a few minutes late, but I walked in and everyone was already sitting and the teacher eyed me. 

"Young lady, who might you be?" He asked. "I'm sorry i'm late sir, I'm the new student, Marissa Coleman, i just had a little trouble finding the room" I said handing him my note. "Oh right, my apologies Ms. Coleman, you can take a seat next to Ms. Anderson" He pointed to the seat in the back. I nodded and took my seat. 

"Hi I'm Marissa, what's your name?" I asked holding out my hand. "I'm Jessica, call me Jess" She said smiling and shaking my hand. 

I felt my phone buzz and I looked up and the teacher was on the computer so I checked it. 

Bieber(: ; Look to your right, 2nd desk to the front! ;)

I raised my brow but looked, and there was Justin, sitting there staring at me and smiling. 

Me: You go here?? Yay!! :) Wait.. what does your schedule look like??

in an instant, he replied. 

Bieber(: ; English, Ensemble, Lunch, Math & History.. Why?

I instantly smiled a huge smile. 

Me: Because, thats what my schedule looks like too! :D

I saw him smile at his phone and he typed.

Bieber(: ; That's awesome! You'll get to hangout with the coolest kid here! ;)

I smirked and typed back 

Me: Oh, you're clearly mistaken Bieber, i'm the coolest kid here! ;)

I saw the teacher turn around and I slid my phone back into my pocket and paid attention. He wrote an assignment on the board and turned back to us. 

"Alright class, I'm going to be putting you in partners for this English Presentation. You may do a video, essay, a song, a step by step live tutorial, anything thats creative and shows off the topic! This specific topic is a national topic that all the high schools in Canada are doing for assignments. The topic is tragedies, feel free to do anything along the lines of this topic. This is a very serious topic, so I expect great, meaningful assignments. Alright?"