Every time I try to get away, we get closer..

Justin...

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms. "Uhh, a picture?" He said giggling. I sighed. "One picture, thats it" 

He placed an arm around my waist and I put on a fake smile, and in the last possible second, he kissed my cheek and the flash went off. 

I pulled away quickly and glared at him angrily. "What the hell Justin?" 

"You know you liked it!" He taunted walking out of the room. I grabbed him by the arm and turned him to face me, and before he said anything I slapped him with all my strength. 

"All that strength, was the last I had, you took all the power I had in myself. You fucking kissed me while you're dating Selena Justin, what the hell? who does that? I try to get away from you, but everytime I try to get away, we get closer... so do both of us a favour, and stay the hell away from me ok? Because you've broken me Justin, and theres no way you could fix what we had ever again!" 

I ran past him and ran down the hall, I heard him yell for me, yelling apologetic things, but i continued to run till I ran into someone. 

"Oh my god Marissa, are you alright?" 

I looked up and I saw Camilla standing in front of me. I embraced her in a hug and she hugged me back instantly, trying to calm me down. "Come with me to our dressing room, we'll talk there!" She said hooking arms with me, leading me to their room. Now my vision was blurring with tears of anger and hate and frustration. 

She sat me down and sat beside me, while the other girls sat on the couch across from us. 

"Tell us who made you cry, i wanna have a chat with them" Lauren exclaimed.

"It's ok Laur, It was just... after all the stuff we went through, after the breakup, he had the nerve to just kiss me.. while dating Selena.. it caught me off guard, thats probably how cheating on me with her started, and it made me upset" 

"Oh girly" Camilla pulled me into a side hug. "You know what? I have an idea!!" Normani exclaimed. 

***********

"That's genius! Maybe he'll FINALLY leave me alone!"

"So its a go then! Dress really cute too! It'll get him even more mad!!" Ally said smirking. I nodded feeling much, much better!

"Ok, go im going to go get into hair and makeup, get ready, and we'll do a quick prayer circle before we go on" I said walking out of the room. 

"Kk" Dinah said getting up and walking to the vanity.

I ran to my dressing room, running past Justin sucking face with Selena, I scoffed at them before I continued to run again. Once I got to the room, we did my makeup, hair and I slipped on my dress and heels. 

Everyone was in the prayer circle waiting for me, so i went and stood by Camilla and Ari.

"Alright lovely, talented people, this is only the beginning of the tour, so lets have fun, let loose, and pray that no one falls, or hurts themselves tonight!" I said grabbing their hands. We all did our little break off, then I ran to my position on the rising platform, while the girls went into position on stage.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, MARISSA COLEMAN" 

While I rose, the intro to the song started to play.

"This song is for the jerks and the cheaters out there, just call me 'Miss Movin On'"

I sang with all the girls and we danced with eachother. It was one of the best collabs i've ever performed with anyone.

yeah, i'm movin on..

The crowd erupted in applause and I ran off, changing my heels to higher ones, just for the show of course. I got my headset placed on my and I saw Selena walking my way, I pretended like I didn't see her but she still walked right to me, I looked up and saw her. 

"I-Im sorry" 

I raised a brow at her, my reaction was to like scoff, but i didn't i just analyzed her..

"For?"

"F-for stealing Justin from you, I didn't know you guys were a thing, he said you guys broke up, I only found out a few weeks ago he cheated on you with me, and I'm really sorry"

I let out a frustrating sigh. "Listen, I believe you, but if Justin sent you to talk to me and try to get me to apologize for the greatest performance for my life, he can just forget it. I'm over him, he needs to accept that. He has you now, he shouldn't be worrying about me, or if I get a boyfriend, or something, just.... just promise me one thing..."

"Anything!" She said smiling an apologetic smile. 

"If you're going to be with Justin.. Love him with every inch of your heart, never be afraid to joke around with him, go on small, cute & creative dates together, he loved those.. and lastly.. each time you kiss him, kiss him with a little more passion each time, it'll keep your spark going, trust me"

"Ok, thank you so much" She walked back to Justin and pecked him lightly on the lips, walking back to craft services. He now started to walk towards me. I just sighed again as Jen (wardrobe) fixed the wires so it would look good with my clothes. 

"What did you tell her?" He asked crossing his arms. "Not much" He just scoffed. "She has NEVER kissed me with that much passion before, you obviously told her something" 

I heard the girls "aww-ing" at a video, I walked over to it, and someone had video taped me and Selena talking about Justin. He walked over too, and I immediatly walked back to Jen to fix my battery pack and make sure it was hooked on properly. 

"ARE Y'ALL READY FOR MARISSAAAAAAAAA COLEMAAAAAN" 

I heard the crowd erupt in applause and I smiled. "Thats my cue" I said standing on the rising floor. "WAIT MARISSA!" I turned to face him and he stood close to me, with almost no space between us. "Did you really mean all those things you said to Selena?" He asked. I slowly started moving upwards, and I smiled slightly.

"Yeah"

************************************

AW OKOKOKOKOKOK 

So I need an idea, should Marissa get a new boyfriend? Or shall I let Justin try to win her back?

I WILL MAKE A FINAL DECISION WHEN I HIT 200 READS ON THE STORY ;)

New Chapters as they come! (: 

Love Always, Alexis<3