Sometimes, promises are meant to be broken..

I was in the recording studio, recording the last track for my new album.

I saw the reaction I got from Harry and Scooter while singing and I started laughing.

"Wait Marissa, you can't laugh! Now we have to record the song again" Scooter said into the mic.

"Well your faces were hilarious, you looked like you were listening to Beyoncé or something"

He smirked.

"Take a 5 minute break"

"Kk"

Scooter walked out and I opened the studio door and went to sit by Harry on the couch.

"So how was I?"

"Terrible"

"Oh well then, you're being very honest today damn"

He laughed. "You were amazing as always love" he said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you"

Things are a lot different now.

Harry and I have been dating for almost a year now and it's been great! But Justin... He's been really weird..

He and Erica are still "together", she wanted to make it real, but he said no because we promised that when the publicity stunt was over that he and I could be together, but in that time frame I reconnected with Harry, and we've been inseparable ever since. Justin's not too happy about it.

He wanted to talk to me today about it but I feel like he'll just yell at me and argue about how we were supposed to end up together.

Someone knocked on the door and Harry groaned slightly, I kissed his cheek lightly and went to open the door, in stormed Justin and I was startled.

"Woah Justin what the hell?"

"What do you mean 'what the hell?' I'm mad Marissa! I'm really mad!"

I raised a brow and crossed my arms defensively.

"Oh why? Your wittle album didn't hit platinum?"

He looked at me with dead cold eyes.

I.

Was utterly confused.

"Harry, you should leave, I need to talk to Justin alone" I said hesitantly.

Justin slightly calmed down and Harry got up.

"I'll be right out in the hall babe" he said kissing my forehead.

He shut the door lightly and I glared right at Justin.

"How could you?" He said running his hands through his hair

"How could I what Justin? You're confusing me! I didn't do anything to you!"

He groaned. "YES YOU DID"

"HOW JUSTIN? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO THIS TIME?"

"You broke your promise....."

"WHAT PROMISE?"

"I broke up with Erica... But you're with Harry"

shit.

he remembered that.

"Y-you remembered our promise.."

"Yeah, that we'd be back together after I break it off with Erica, which was a "fake" relationship by the way! And you decide to break our promise and go after Harry? How could you do this to me when you knew how much I liked you?"

I sighed.

"Justin look, I like you a lot, more than a lot, but I'm with Harry now and I-"

"You love him don't you?" He said quietly

"Loves a strong word Justin. I really like Harry, but love hasn't been said in our relationship yet, and tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary of being together."

He was about to step in, but I cut him off.

"You were the first person I ever loved, more than anyone and anything on this planet. But, you broke my heart so many times Justin. Do you blame me for going to someone else"

He sighed

"I guess not"

"Justin, I never stopped loving you, but as long as I'm with Harry, you can't go on rage fits like this ok?"

"Ok."

I smiled slightly. "Now go, do something to take your mind off of what just happened ok? I'll see you around"

He nodded and opened the door. But quickly shut it.

He walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"I don't know how long it'll be till I feel you in my arms again"

I felt my heart melt but I hugged him back, and he pulled away.

"I'll see you around Mar"

He opened the door and walked out.

Harry walked in and smiled at me.

"What happened babe?"

I sighed "nothing, nothing at all"

________________

DONT HATE ME! I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!!

But I have a trip to a vocal jazz festival in a few days, so I've been having non stop rehearsals, as well as work and on top of everything, I have a cold.

But! The procrastinating stops here!

I'm gonna try to get the next chapter up by Friday morning!

So stay tuned friends! :)

Love always, Alexis<3

(Ps; next might be Harry and Marissa's 1 year anniversary chapter, big, BIG, things are going to happen ;D)