New knight in shining armour?

"Ok girl, just run 'End of the Day' once more, and you'll be finished!" I gave a thumbs up from the studio and my producer Aryanna played the track once more through the speakers and my headset.

-

"You're the one that I want, at the end of the day..."

"BEAUTIFUL GIRL! You're done for the day, thanks for being so incredible! MWAH!" I giggled, and set my headset down on the mic. I walked out of the studio door, grabbed my backpack off the couch and made my way to the main exit. On my way through the doors, I, being the clumsy person I am tripped on the carpet. I thought I would land on the ground with a thud, but someone caught me, like in those cheesy romantic movies. I looked up and saw a very attractive boy with a lip piercing and beautiful blue eyes.

"You ok there?" he asked chuckling slightly.

I softly laughed. "Y-yeah I'm good, thanks uh-"

"Luke, Luke Hemmings."

I smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Marissa"

He smirked softly and placed me back on my feet.

"So.. um I know I just caught you and stuff, but could I get your number?"

I smiled. "Sure"

We exchanged numbers and waved goodbye as I left the studio. The instant I got outside, paparazzi swarmed me.

"Marissa, did you release your album yet?" "Has Justin come crawling back yet?" "How about Luke Hemmings?"

I walked right to my car, and drove off without saying a word. By now I was used to it but damn, do they ever go at it.

I drove home, and it dawned on me, that the guy who caught me, was from that band 5 Seconds of Summer.. wow, musicians are very attractive.

Once I got inside, I threw my bag on the floor and went to the kitchen to warm up some leftovers from the night before, and catching up on Big Bang Theory, lava-lava LOVE that show.

I heard the keys turn in the door, and saw Justin walk in.

"Hello Mr. Bieber" I said taking a bite of my food.

"Hello Ms. Coleman" He kissed my forehead and walked into the kitchen. "How was recording?" He asked. "Good! We're working on the album cover and planning to announce tour dates by Friday"

He sat down with the same leftovers and we talked about our futures as musicians, and touring. He gloated about our joint tour coming up in the next few days.

"Soooo, who's your night and shining armour today babe?" He asked sipping his drink.

"Funny" I playfully rolled my eyes. "I met Luke Hemmings in the studio today!" He choked on his drink and stared at me. I just looked at him. "What?" I said. "What did he say?" He sounded defensive, but that's Justin. "He caught me before I fell leaving the studio, then asked for my number" "Aaaaand? Did you give him your number?" He asked persistently.

"I mean yeah, the boy just wanted hangout Justin." I said sipping your drink. He just glared at me. "That's what they all say, then they want more than just your company" I just giggled softly and grabbed his hands, staring at his beautiful brown eyes showing anger and annoyance over a boy I just met literally 2 hours ago. "Babe, you have nothing to worry about. You have me, no one else has me but you. Trust me, having guy friends is not a big deal, you have a lot of friends who are girls, and I don't question you right?" He nodded knowing he didn't want to agree with me, but because he knew I was right. I smiled softly. "Now, lets eat, and pack! Tours are starting soon!" He smiled and kissed me softly. I smiled and looked a little confused. "What was that for?" I giggled. "I haven't realized how lucky I am to have someone as genuine and real in my life as you. You're absolutely incredible" I smiled. "I love you J" I said rubbing my thumb on his hand. 

As we ate, and watched TV, my phone continued to buzz. I checked periodically and saw texts from Scooter, Jess and Luke....

Scoot; Hey Marissa! Final choreo run-through tomorrow @ 1:30? Justin's at 10 so please get him down to the studio, thanks dear!

Jess; HONEY HOW DID U GET PICTURED WITH LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS OH MY GOD 

2; BLESSED U ARE BLESSED

Luke; Nice meeting you today! Let's hangout sometime and maybe jam? Let me know! Have a good evening :)

"Who's texting you baby?" Justin asked walking back from the kitchen. "Scoot wants you at rehearsal at 10 tomorrow" "UGHHHHHH Why me??" He flopped onto the couch and groaned. I laughed and got up, walking to the stairs. "Listen, we gotta pack now babe, then we can be ready for tomorrows rehearsals" He got up, and followed me upstairs and we both started to pack.

I know what you're thinking, why the heck do you need a lot of clothes for tour if you wear clothes chosen by wardrobe. Well reader, I have free time too, and its up to me to provide clothes for the days off and extra time we get.

I started to fold all of my jeans, leggings and hoodies for the bottom and all of my tops, undergarments and dresses on the top. Then placed my shoes in a duffle bag along with my hair and makeup essentials in my smaller bag. I was bringing a total of 4 bags, 3 for essential stuff, 1 for electronics.

"Done!" I exclaimed. I heard Justin groan, I ran over to his room, and he had packed all his stuff but he was laying in bed, and looked tired as hell.

"Babe, get some rest, it's late. Anyways, we've got an early morning ahead of us." I walked over to him and kissed his lips softly, as I tried to pull away, he grabbed me and placed me on top of him as he sat up, continuing to kiss me. I smiled and pulled away. "Mr. Bieber, you've got a busy morning coming up, do you really want to waste precious sleep time making out with me?" I smirked. He softly grabbed my cheek. 

"Fuck yeah" he whispered, kissing me again.

_____________________________________________

Y'ALL FINALLY I KNOW I KNOW ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK

But now I've found I have so much free time, and so many ideas for both of my stories, so expect some more chapters and some HUGE plot twists.

Much Love, hope you guys still like me and my writing LMAO

See you next time!! Next chapter when this story hits oh, I don't know.. 3.9K reads? I say hell yeah!

Love Always, Alexis<3