born to do this!

I groggily woke up and got changed into a pair of shorts and a tshirt, slipped on my flip flops, grabbed my phone and wallet, and walked out to the lobby. 

While in the elevator I tied my hair up in a messy bun and made sure it looked alright in the mirror of the elevator door.

I saw flashes from the hotel windows and saw Mark standing by the front desk, I jogged over to him and he smiled a small smile. 

"Good morning Marissa, how are you?" He asked leading me to the back door. "Tired" I said giggling. He just laughed and opened the back door as I walked out and got in the limo, trying to avoid a few paparazzi guys that were crowding the limo. 

Mark sped off and we left for the photoshoot. 

I decided to tweet, since i knew that if it was 5am here, it would be 9am where everyone else was. 

@marissacoleman; early morning photoshoot, how's your morning lovelies?

I checked my texts and I had two from Jess and one from Justin.

Jess<3; Congrats on getting that contract once again girly! Miss you so much, can't wait for nationals! We'll be at the airport tomorrow morning to pick you up! Love you xoxo

Jess<3; By the way, please text Justin back, he won't stop talking about you, and its getting pretty annoying LOLOL not that I don't miss you<3

I smiled to myself and checked Justin's text.

Bieber<3; Hey babe, just wanted to text you and see how you were, everyone misses you alot, even though its only two days.. rehearsal just feels weird without you. Miss you so much beautiful, can't wait to see you tomorrow, love you<3

I smiled and quickly texted him back. 

'Hey J! I miss you and everyone so much already, I've got a photoshoot this morning and a recording session in the afternoon, but i'll be packing up tonight and we get back to Toronto around 7am, then i'll be driving back home and i'll come over and tackle you in a hug ok? Love you<3'

The limo stopped and Mark ran over and opened the door for me, checking to make sure it was safe for me to go.

I still don't understand why people are taking pictures of me.. i'm not famous at all.. its a little strange..

I walked to the set and I saw a tall, middle aged woman walk over to me. "Ah, my star is here! I need her in wardrobe right now!" She smiled pushing me into a room. I saw a lady standing there and she was smiling. 

"Hello darling! I need you in this dress and out in makeup in 5, is that ok?" She said handing me the dress and shoes. I nodded and she showed herself out. 

It was a strapless, dress that was light pink and went down to about my mid thigh with nude heels. 'Cute!' I thought to myself. 

I slipped on the dress and shoes, quickly taking my hair out of the messy bun and walking out to makeup. They did a slightly dramatic pink eyeshadow look with winged eyeliner, and they curled my hair and left it down. 

I was led to the set and there was a boy around my age sitting on the set already. I just stood there awkwardly, as did he. 

"Ok, the objective of this photoshoot; you're doing a prom ad. So you guys have to dance, just warm up to eachother, have fun!" The photographer said standing behind her camera. 

He stood up and I just smirked "Shall we have some fun? I mean cmon, might as well right?" He smiled grabbing my hand and spun me around. "We shall" 

She took many shots of us dancing with eachother for a good 3 hours, it was actually really fun, he was super chill and it was amazing. 

"Ok, last shot, now I want you to pick her up bridal style and smile, alright?" She grabbed her camera getting ready for the shot. 

We both just shrugged and unexpectedly he picked me up and we both started laughing, as we did, they snapped pictures. 

"AAAAAND THATS A WRAP" she yelled. He let me down and we continued to laugh. "I never even caught your name!" I said still giggling. 

"I'm Lucas, and yours?" He said now calming down. "Marissa, nice to meet you!" I said now calm. "We should exchange numbers, i would love to just hangout when we're in LA at the same time" He said pulling out his phone. I grabbed mine and opened up my contacts. We added eachothers numbers and handed back our phones. 

"Alright Marissa, you're free to go!" I heard someone yell, not too sure who. 

"Wanna walk out together? I mean if you want!" He said walking towards the door. "Sure!" I caught up to him after i grabbed my wallet and we walked outside, tons of cameras were flashing, I just covered my face and I felt someone pull me away from the crowd to the limo, I looked up and it was Mark, oh thank god. 

I quickly got in the limo and we drove to the studio.

@marissacoleman; just finished the shoot, met a great new friend and the crew was so nice! Can't wait for you guys to see the pictures!<3

The rest of my afternoon was kind of a blur, I sang 3 songs for Scooter and he decided we'd start my album in early July, a few days after Canada Day. 

I was now in my hotel room, packing up my things. 

I changed into a pair of sweats, a hoodie and my nike's just so that i'd be comfy for the flight home.

When we arrived at the airport, I quickly ran to Mark and gave him a hug. "Can we take a selfie before I go?" I asked pulling out my phone, he laughed and nodded. We took a funny one and a nice one and I hugged him one last time. 

We rolled our suitcases to baggage claim and sat down by security waiting for our flight to board. I heard flashes when i was walking back, I just ignored it though, let them take pictures, I honestly don't care at this point. 

"FLIGHT TO TORONTO, ONTARIO NOW BOARDING" 

I sighed and picked up my backpack and walked to the boarding area. While looking for our seats, we couldn't seem to find them. 

"Um excuse me, I can't find my seat" I said to the flight attendant. She checked my ticket and smiled. "You're in coach right now dear, your seats are in First Class" She said pulling back a curtain. 

I was as shocked as my dad was when I saw how surprised he was. I checked my boarding pass again and saw that there was a note on the back. 

'you're born to do this! Can't wait to work with you, hope you enjoy the little upgrade :) Love, Scooter'

I smiled and walked to our seats, my seat was by the window, which was the seat i loved the most!

I pulled out my phone and instagrammed a selfie of me looking out the airplane window; 'It was nice to meet you LA, but my time is over, i'll be back in July, thanks for treating me so kind. Canada, im coming back to you!'

I plugged my headphones in and listened to some jazz music till i drifted off to sleep. 

_________

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Ideas?

Feel free to leave them below :)

Love, Alexis<3