CHAPTER 9: DECISION

CHAPTER 9: DECISION

The next day, Ash and the girls are having their breakfast. Misty walks towards them. "Ash, I want to be your lover. I know my action won't make me become one but I hope you can give me another chance," said Misty. Before Ash could say anything, May stands up. "Lillie, bring our boyfriend to his room and entertain him. Let us deal with this traitor," said May. The white blonde haired girl nods as she take his hand and pull him towards the stairs. May looks at the orange haired tomboy. "Battlefield, 6 on 6. You versus all 6 of us," said May.

Inside Ash's room, Lillie looks at her boyfriend. "I heard what happen yesterday and the girls already discuss about it including Serena....."

*Flashback*

The girls gather at the living room. "So how was it?" asked Dawn. Serena blushes. "It was very memorable feeling," said Serena. "I know right," said May with a wink. "Are you using protection?" asked Sabrina. Serena shakes her head. "What if you get pregnant?" asked Cynthia. "I want to have his baby. I love him and I'm willing to take care of his child," said Serena.

*End Flashback*

"...And that's where we decided to let the nature run its course. And now it is my turn to be inseminated," said Lillie. "Are you sure, Lillie? Having a baby is a big responsibility," said Ash. "No worries, Ash. I love you and I'm more than willing to have that responsibility and take care of our child," said Lillie as she undresses herself. Ash looks in awe as Lillie walks towards the bed, lie down and spread her legs wide open, presenting herself. He pulls down his jeans and walk towards the white blonde haired girl and start groping her B cup breast. Lillie moans when Ash sucks her left nipple. "Oh Ash, I love it when you suck my nipples," moaned Lillie. Ash keeps on sucking her nipple as his hands move towards her pussy and rub her clit. "Ash please, put it in me," moaned Lillie. The raven haired guy keeps on playing with her clit. Sometimes he licks her clit, making her hit her climax. "I can't hold it anymore. Put it in me now!" yelled Lillie. "As you wish, my snow princess," said Ash as he positions himself and push his cock in. Lillie yelps, feeling her hymen shreds in pieces and her vagina spread. Ash keeps on pushing himself inside her until he feels his cock hit the gate of her womb with few inches left. Lillie steadies herself, letting her vagina adjust to his cock. "Okay Ash, you can start now," said Lillie. The raven haired guy start pounding slowly and steadily. The Alola Vulpix's trainer moans with each trust. The pounding became faster and harder. "Ash, put it all in me. Break me," moaned Lillie. Ash pushes his cock fully as the gate of her womb open up. "I can feel it in me!" screamed Lillie in pleasure. Ash could feel her vagina grips his cock real hard. "I can't hold on," said Ash. "Finish it in me. Fill me up," moaned Lillie as she reaches her climax. Ash fires his cum inside her fertile womb, filling it to overflowing. Lillie feels her womb expand from cum filling. Ash collapse on her as both of them pant heavily.

At the battlefield where Misty is battling May and Dawn. Misty is using Starmie and Staryu while May is using Blaziken and Dawn is using Bunnery. Iris, Lana and Serena sit on the side while Mallow is being a referee. "Starmie use Bubblebeam, Staryu use Hydro Pump!" yelled Misty. "Use Whirlpool!" Piplup creates whirlpool as it absorbing Starmie and Staryu's attack. "Use Firespin!"Blaziken creates the firespin as it swallow both Starmie and Staryu, knocking them out. "Starmie and Staryu are unable to battle. The winner is Blaziken and Piplup," said Mallow. May and Dawn recall their Pokemon and step aside as Iris and Serena walk to the trainer box. Misty recall her Pokemon. "Next battle will be Misty VS Iris and Serena. Please send out your Pokemon," said Mallow. "I choose you, Corsola! Gyrados!" yelled Misty. Her Pokemon stand in front of her. "I choose you, Dragonite!" yelled Iris. "Delphox, let's do this!" yelled Serena. "Battle begin," said Mallow.

Back to the bedroom, Lillie looks at sleeping Ash as she plays with his raven hair.

*Flashback*

What about your dream as Kalos Queen?" asked Korrina. "I am the current Kalos Queen but my actual dream is to become Ash's queen," said Serena. "I agree with Serena. I also want to be his bride," said Lillie. "And since we also love him and let him inseminate us, so we might having same idea like you, Serena," said May as Dawn and Iris nod. "I may not become his bride but I will raise his child," said Sabrina as Korrina nods. "We still be his bride but we won't live with him since we also have duty as Trial Captain in Alola," said Mallow as Lana nods.

*End Flashback*

Lillie smiles. 'Well, looks like you have us to be your queen and live together. I wonder what is like to be a princess' thinks Lillie.

Back to the battle,

"Let's end this battle. Use Flame Thrower!" yelled Serena. "Ice Punch!" yelled Iris. Before Misty could react, the flamethrower hits Gyrados and Dragonite's Ice Punch hits Corsola, defeating them. "Corsola and Gyrados unable to battle. Delphox and Dragonite win," said Mallow. Serena and Iris recall their Pokemon as they step aside. Misty recall her pokemon as Mallow and Lana walk into the training box. Dawn stand. "Last battle, Misty VS Mallow and Lana. Trainers, please send your Pokemon," said Dawn. "Okay Psyduck, Azumarill, I choose you!" yelled Misty. "Poplio, let's go!" yelled Lana. "Steenee, let's do it!" yelled Mallow. "Battle begin," said Dawn.

Somewhere in Kanto, Sabrina and Korrina visit Saffron Gym. "Why you need me to come?" asked Korrina. "Well, just in case my dad refuse to accept Ash as his son in law, you can explain to him about our boyfriend," said Sabrina. They arrive at the gym. "I still don't understand why your dad won't like Ash," said Korrina. "You know Ash is aura guardian, right?" asked Sabrina. "Aura? Like the one Lucario used in battle?" asked Korrina. "Yeah and my dad doesn't like aura user so it is kinda difficult if he knows my boyfriend is an Aura Guardian," said Sabrina as she opens the door.

Back to battle,

"Psyduck, use confusion! Azumarril, hydro pump!" yelled Misty. "Magical Leaf!" yelled Mallow. "Moon Blast!" yelled Lana. Both Psyduck and Azumaril faint. "Psyduck and Azumarill are unable to battle. The winner is Poplio and Steenee," said Dawn. Mist fells on her knee and crying. Unknowing to them, Ash watches them from the window of his room.