CHAPTER 7: FINDING OUT THE TRUTH

Misty looks outside her room. 'Why I feel hurt inside my heart when I see Prince Satoshi with the girls? He's reminding me of Ash' thinks Misty. She stands up and walks towards the door.

Ash sits near the lake, watching his water type Pokemon playing in the water. 'Who will be my next opponent?' think Ash. He sighs, thinking on his early adventure with Brock and Misty. "Why did you do it, Misty?" asked Ash. "I don't know." Ash looks at Misty that walks towards him. All water type Pokemon land in front of Ash, making defensive position except Totodile that running around them, causing sweatdrop from his trainer. "Ash." The raven haired guy looks at the orange haired tomboy. "I know you're a loser back then but now I'm not sure," said Misty. "Then, we have nothing to discuss," said Ash as he stands up. "How about a battle?" Ash looks back as Misty. "3 on 3 battle. Prove to me that I'm wrong," said Misty. "And I will be the referee." Ash and Misty look at Sabrina that walk towards them with Espeon follow beside her.

"I choose you...." Before Misty could call out her chosen Pokemon, Psyduck appears in front of her with a blur face. "Totodile, I choose you!" yelled Ash. Totodile lands in front of their trainer with his crazy face. The psychic gym leader let out a chuckle at Totodile's antic. "Battle begin," said Sabrina. Misty sighs. "Psyduck use Watergun!" yelled Misty. "Jump and use Watergun too!" yelled Ash. Totodile jumps and fire the water towards Psyduck as the duck moves his head left and right, trying to shake of the water. "Use Confusion!" yelled Misty. Psyduck just stand there, doing nothing. The raven haired guy smirks. "Use Hydropump!" yelled Ash. Totodile fires a strong water towards Psyduck, pushing him out from the battlefield. "Use Aqua Tail!" yelled Ash. Totodile swings his tail and hit Psyduck's head, knocking him out.

"Psyduck unable to battle, Totodile wins. Misty, send out your next Pokemon," said Sabrina. "Starmie, I choose you!" yelled Misty. "Totodile, return. I choose you, Buizel!" yelled Ash as Buizel jumps in front of him. "Battle begin," said Sabrina. "Use Swift!" yelled Misty. "Jump and use Aqua Tail!" yelled Ash. Unknowing to them, one of the water Pokemon slip out.

At their room, Serena is grooming Delphox as Dawn and May model their own Coordinator dress. Greninja appears beside Delphox as the fox Pokemon look at him, worry. "Del?" asked Delphox. "Gren Nin," said Greninja. Fennekin's final form gasps. "Del, Delphox," said Delphox. "Nin Ninja," said Greninja. "Del Delphox Del," said Delphox as she follows her mate to the door. "Err, translation please," said Dawn. "As much as I want to, Dawn. I don't know any Pokemon language but I think she want us to follow Greninja," said Serena. The girls nod as the rush towards the door.

Back to the battle, Starmie is panting heavily but Buizel still energetic. "Now use Aqua Jet!" yelled Ash. Buizel uses Aqua Jet and hits Starmie, knocking her out. "Starmie unable to battle. Buizel wins. Misty, send out your last Pokemon," said Sabrina. "Okay Gyrados, let's do it!" yelled Misty. "I choose..." Before Ash could finish his sentences, Latias appears in front of him, giving the greatest glare towards orange haired tomboy. "....you?" asked Ash, startled by Latias's appearence. Sabrina chuckles, knowing that Cerulean gym leader is getting defeated in harsh way. "Battle begin," said Sabrina.

The girls arrive at the battlefield and see Ash battling with Misty as Sabrina act as a referee. "That traitor. Blaziken, on stage!" yelled May. "Piplup, Spotlight!" yelled Dawn. "Dragonite, I choose you!" yelled Iris. Serena looks at Delphox that nod. Before the girls could order the attack, Cynthia raises her hand. "Wait, Ash is having a battle. We should wait until the battle is over before we go," said Cynthia.

"Gyrados, mega evolve!" yelled Misty as Gyrados evolve to Mega Gyrados. Latias looks at her trainer/crush and points towards her stone on her wrist. "Not yet. We can defeat her without that. After all we have another secret weapon," said Ash. Latias smiles evilly as she face Mega Gyrados. "Hydropump!" yelled Misty. "Use Safeguard. Then use Dragon Breath!" yelled Ash. Latias launches her attack as it hit Mega Gyrados. "Now, use Thunderwave!" yelled Ash. "Evade!" yelled Misty. But the attack hits Gyrados, paralyzing it. Ash begins to do both dragon and psychic Z move. "Shattered Psyche then Devastating Drake!" yelled Ash. Latias launches both attacks, knocking Mega Gyrados out, reverting it to Gyrados. Misty falls down on her knees as Latias hugs her trainer/crush. Sabrina looks at the Cerulean gym leader. "Now you can see the difference between he is and he was," said Sabrina. The girls rush towards Ash and Latias. "I don't know Z moves can do that," said Lillie. "Even I shock that it work," said Ash. "I think the next battle is already out," said Cynthia. Ash opens his Pokedex and sighs. "Time to face the inventor that has the most explosion in the world," said Ash as Serena giggles. "Ash." Ash looks at Misty, her eyes are red from crying. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," said Misty. "Why did you do it, Misty?" asked Ash. "Because I don't want you far away with me. Have you ever think how I feel when you go on having your adventure while I have to stay at the gym?" asked Misty. "You did follow me from the beginning of my journey until we departed after Jotho league. You can just follow me in Unova or Kalos. But no, you decide to betray me," said Ash as he walks away, followed by the rest of the girls. Misty continue crying.