CHAPTER 1: BETRAYED & CONFESSION

After the defeated against Alain in Kalos, Ash is on his way back to Pallet Town. He sighs, looking at the window of an airplane. 'Looks like another loss to me. Looks like I need to train more before I can continue my journey to another region' thinks Ash as he looks at Pikachu that asleep beside him. As the plane lands, Ash and Pikachu heads towards Pallet Town. He arrives at his home and see his mother, Delia Ketchum sit on the chair. "I'm home," said Ash. "I know," said Delia. Ash sees Brock, Misty, Drew, Kenny, Trip, Paul, Tracey and Cilan walk in. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" asked Ash. "We want you to quit," said Paul. Ash shocks. "Stop dreaming to become Pokemon Master. A loser like you are not qualified to be a Pokemon Master," said Trip. The raven haired boy looks at the others. "You guys think the same too?" asked Ash, feeling hurt. "Of course. Just forget your stupid dream because we know you won't achieve it," said Misty. Ash looks at her mother that refuse to look at him. "You're a disgrace to Ketchum. Get out of my house," said Delia. Ash glares towards all the people. "Fine but I will be back and prove you wrong," said Ash as he walks out. "Good riddance," said Trip as others laugh.

May, Dawn, Iris and Serena walk towards Ash's house. "To think that we love the same kid," said Iris. "He's not a kid anymore, Iris. He is already a teenager like us," said Dawn. "A handsome teenager if you ask me," said May as Serena blushes. "But we all agree to share him, right?" asked Dawn as May, Serena and Iris nod. "Then, let's find him and confess our love," said Dawn.

They look at Ash that run out from his home. "I wonder what happen," said Dawn. Serena chases after Ash as the others walk into the house. "What happen?" asked May. "We just told Ash to quit his dream," said Trip. The girls excluding Misty shock. "Why would you do that?" asked May, angry. "Because he is a loser," said Paul. May and Dawn begin to get super angry. "The real loser is all of you! You become who you are because of him! And you want him to forget his dream?!" yelled May as her eyes turn red and her body is on fire. The only one that don't get scared by May's flame is Trip and Paul. Dawn looks at her brunette. "Let's go, May. We need to be with our boyfriend instead of this jackasses," said Dawn. "Before that," said May as she punches Paul and Trip really hard on their face. Both of the guys fall down as the blunette and the brunette walk out.

Serena sits beside Ash, rubbing his back as May, Dawn and Iris walk towards them. "Ash, don't listen to them. Keep on chasing your dream. We believe in you," said May. The raven haired guy looks at the girls. "You're with me?" asked Ash. "Of course. You help us achieve our dream. Now it is our turn to help you achieve yours," said Iris. "After all, we are your girlfriends. We will always behind you," said May. Ash sees the girls including Serena blushing in deep red. "Are you saying?" asked Ash. "Yeah, we love you and we're willing to share you," said May as the rest nod. Ash smiles and hugs them. "I love you all too, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena," said Ash. They hug for quite a while. "Okay now what?" asked Iris. "I need to go to Prof. Oak's lab and pick up all my Pokemon. Then we head to Mount Silver to train," said Ash.

Prof. Oak looks at new arrival Ash and the girls. "I heard what happen. Gary told me. Are you okay?" asked Prof. Oak. "Yeah. I just need to get my Pokemon, that's all," said Ash. "They're in the garden. I will give you a SmartDex. It is a new type Pokedex that also can be used as communication. It also can store all your Pokemon inside it," said Prof. Oak as he gives the red SmartDex to May, blue SmartDex to Dawn, Yellow SmartDex to Iris and pink SmartDex to Serena as Ash take the Dark Blue SmartDex. "I wish you luck," said Prof. Oak. They walk out.

Hall of Origin;

Arceus is way more than just pissed. Heck he was angrier than before. "How dare they betray the Chosen One? They will pay for that!" roared Arceus. "What should we do?" Arceus looks at all the Legendary Pokemon. "The Chosen Ones has done many things for us. Now it is time to return the favor," said Arceus. The Pokemon nods.