CHAPTER 8: ASH VS CLEMONT

As the sun rise, Ash opens his eyes. He looks at the side and see Sabrina sleeping peacefully beside him. He tries to move away but his dark green haired girlfriend hug him tightly. "Sabrina, I have a match at 10. I need to have breakfast before that," said Ash. Sabrina opens her eyes. "Do I have to?" asked Sabrina. "Don't worry my dear. We can continue our snuggles later on," said Ash. Sabrina smiles. "Okay then," said Sabrina as she wakes up, taking her purple bra and panties with her to the bathroom.

The girls look at Ash and Sabrina that walk down towards them. "Have too many fun?" teased Dawn as Sabrina blushes. "Why Dawny, jealous that you didn't get your turn yet?" teased May. Dawn pouts. Sabrina smiles. "You will get your turn next time," said Sabrina. "Have you choose your Pokemon for today's battle?" asked Cynthia. "Yeah and they all ready to battle," said Ash. "Good then. Can't wait to see the look of their faces when they see how strong you are," said Iris. Unknowing to the girls, Sabrina is thinking on how she seduce her boyfriend last night.

*Flashback*

Ash relax on his bed. The door opens and Sabrina walks towards him, moving her hips. Ash smiles. "Your turn huh," said Ash. "I want it in," said Sabrina as she strips herself in front of him. Ash's mouth open wide as he sees her psychic girlfriend in her purple bra and panties. "Like it? Feel free to play with it as you please," said Sabrina as she smiles seductively. Ash smiles as he kisses her on the lips, his hands travel to her breast. Sabrina moans, feeling her C cup breast been groped. Ash unhook her bra and puts it on the floor. Her breast waves left and right. Ash gropes her breast again, pinching her nipples as she moan. He sucks her left nipple while his right hand still groping her breast. His left hand slides into her panties and play with her clit. The psychic gym leader collapses on the bed, panting heavily. The raven haired guy pulls down her soaked panties, revealing her wet treasure. He licks her pussy and spread her lips. She moans again, spreading her legs. Ash smiles as he licks her inner pussy and pinch her clit, making her orgasm. He positions his cock at her pussy lips and push it in. Sabrina feels her vagina begin to spread as her hymen shredded to pieces. Ash keeps on pushing his cock until it hit the gate of her womb with few inches to spare. She pants heavily. "Do you want me to push it?" asked Ash. "Yes, put it all in me," moaned Sabrina. Ash smiles as he pound her pussy, earning moans from her dark green haired girlfriend. Sabrina feels the gate of her womb begin to open and his cock are inside her womb. Ash keeps on pounding her pussy and groping her breast, earning moans from her as she reaches her climax. After few hours of having sex, as Sabrina reaches her 6th climax, Ash fires his cum deep inside her unprotected womb, filling her up.

*End Flashback*

"Sabrina, you okay?" Sabrina looks at Ash. She smiles. "I'm fine, honey. Don't worry," said Sabrina. "My match is coming up. You can join the others at the audience," said Ash. Sabrina nods.

At the battlefield;

"This is a battle between Prince Satoshi of Rota and Clemont of Kalos. Trainers, please send your Pokemon," said the referee. "Go Bunnelby!" yelled Clemont. "Let's go, Pikachu!" yelled Ash. Both Pokemon stand at the battlefield. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Use thunderbolt!" yelled Ash. "Use Dust Cloud!" yelled Clemont. The electric hits the dust, causing explosion. "Use Dig!" yelled Clemont. The rabbit digs inside the ground. "Use Iron Tail and slam it to the ground!" yelled Ash. Pikachu swings his tail to the ground as the ground breaks and Bunnelby fly out from it. "Use Iron Tail again!" yelled Ash. Pikachu swings his tail and hit the rabbit, forcing him to fall back and knocking him out. "Bunnelby is unable to battle, Pikachu wins. Green box, please send your Pokemon," said the referee.

"Come on Ash go for it fight fight fight! Win this battle and make it right!" yelled Dawn, May, Iris, Serena, Lillie, Lana and Mallow in their cheerleading outfit. Sabrina looks at the cheerleading squad as Korrina giggle. "Makes you want to join them, huh?" asked Korrina. The dark green haired gym leader just return her gaze to her boyfriend.

"Come on out, Heliolisk!" yelled Clemont. "Pikachu, return. I choose you, Hawlucha!" yelled Ash. Hawlucha stands in front of him. "Haw Haw Haw(If you smell), Haw Hawlucha(What Hawlucha), Lucha(Is cooking)!" yelled Hawlucha. Pikachu and Ash sweatdrop. "Pi Ka Chu (You don't know how to cook)," muttered Pikachu. "Watching wrestling again, Hawlucha?" asked Ash as he slaps his forehead. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Parabolic Charge!" yelled Clemont. The lizard fires the yellow electric ball to the sky. "Dodge!" yelled Ash. Hawlucha dodges the attack easily. "Flying Press!" yelled Ash. Hawlucha jumps and fly towards the lizard. "Use flash!" yelled Clemont. Heliolisk opens his frills, unleashing the light as Hawlucha close his eyes and fall down. Heliolisk runs around Hawlucha. "Use Flash!" yelled Clemont. Heliolisk stops behind Hawlucha and opens his frills. "High Jump Kick!" yelled Ash. Hawlucha kicks the lizard really hard, as he fall back and knocked out. "Heliolisk unable to battle, Hawlucha win," said the referee. Hawlucha makes his winning pose as Pikachu sweatdrops. "Green box, please send your final Pokemon," said the referee.

"Okay Luxray, you're up!" yelled Clemont. "Goodra, I choose you!" yelled Ash. Both Pokemon stand on the battlefield. Battle begin," said the referee. "Use Electric Terrain!" yelled Clemont. The battlefield change color to yellowish orange. "Wild Charge!" yelled Clemont. "Use Rain Dance!" yelled Ash. Goodra makes a sound as the rain suddenly fall down to the battlefield, clearing the electricity. Luxray's attack hits Goodra but didn't do any damage. "Use Swift!" yelled Clemont. "Keep hold on," said Ash. The attacks hit but didn't do any big damage. "Use Thunderfang!" yelled Clemont. "Use Bind!" yelled Ash. Luxray bits Goodra's tail but Goodra spins around, throwing Luxray back. "Now, release it!" yelled Ash. Goodra unleashes her attack, defeating Luxray and knocking him out. "Luxray unable to battle, Goodra wins. The winner for this round is Prince Satoshi from Rota!" yelled the referee as the girls jump in joy.

At night, Ash looks outside the window as Serena walks in. "Ash," called Serena. Ash looks at Serena that undress herself to pink bra and panties. "Make love with me, please," said Serena. Ash smiles as he pulls out her ribbon. "Come Serena, let's become one," said Ash as he undresses Serena and put her clothes nearby, exposing her hourglass body and her C cup breast. Serena blushes, feeling herself being exposed to her boyfriend. The raven haired guy kisses her as she return the kiss. Ash then kisses her neck and keeps moving to her breast as she yelps in surprise and moan. "Ashy," whined Serena. The raven haired guy sucks her nipples, causing her to moan again. Ash moves his hand on her lower body and insert his middle finger inside her pussy. Serena collapses over the bed as she hits her orgasm. Ash spreads her legs and opens her pussy lips and lick it, causing her to moan again. He licks her clit, making her moan. "Ashy, please," moaned Serena. "Please what, serena?" teased Ash. "Mou, Ashy," whined Serena. The raven haired guy keeps teasing her clit. "Come on, say it, Serena," said Ash. "Mou, Ash, be my first," pouted Serena. Ash smiles as he position himself between her legs and push his dick inside her pussy. Serena moans, feeling her vagina been spread and her hymen been torn. She feels the head of his cock at the gate of her womb and sees another inches left outside her pussy. "I can handle this, Ash. Do it. Put it all in me," said Serena. Ash nods as he push forward, impaling all his cock inside her. The gate of her womb opens up, letting the cock inside. The raven haired guy begins his pounding, causing moans from Serena as her head move left and right. Her breast bounce with each thrust. Her vagina begins to caress his cock as Serena hit her climax. Few hours later, as Serena hits another climax, Ash fires his seed deep inside her fertile womb, filling her into overflowing.

Outside Ash's room, the girls giggle. "Looks like Ash claims another virgin," said May. "I still feel sore from that experience," said Iris. "But there is something that make me realize," said Sabrina. "We did it with him unprotected," said Cynthia. May and Iris gasp. "Oh no, it is our bad time of the month," said May. "Let's wait until tomorrow to discuss this with Serena," said Sabrina. The others nod.