CHAPTER 5: ADDITION TO HIS HAREM

Ash opens his eyes and look at May that still sleeping. He walks out from the bed and put the blanket over her as he dress up and walks towards the living room. He then opens the window and sit on the balcony. He stretches his arm. 'Today is rest day so I can spend my time with my girls' thinks Ash. Suddenly he feels a cold breeze as he hug his body. 'Man, I thought today is summer' thinks Ash. Lillie walks into the living room and see Ash sitting outside the balcony. She also sees her Alolan Vulpix blows her windy breath towards her boyfriend. She chuckles. "Oh snowy," said Lillie.

Cynthia and Korrina walk towards the lift. The lift opens as they walk in. Before the lift close, another hand stop the lift. Korrina looks at Sabrina that walk in. "Where are you going?" asked Korrina. "Ash's room. There is something I want to tell him," said Sabrina. Korrina smirks. "Great mind thinks alike huh," said Korrina. The psychic gym leader looks at the Shalour gym leader that smirk. She blushes.

Back to Ash's room, the girls are talking in the living room. "By the sound both of you did yesterday, I can guess that you're really have a good time," said Dawn as the brunette blushes. "When will be my turn?" asked Iris. "Turn for what?" The girls look at Ash that walk out from his room. "Nothing. Come on, I'm hungry," said May. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Dawn walks towards the door and open it. Ash smiles. "Cyntia, Korrina, Sabrina. What are you doing here?" asked Ash. "There is something we want to confess," said Cynthia as both Sabrina and Korrina nod. Ash could feel the glare from his 7 girls as he sweatdrops. "Calm down girls, we can't help fall in love with a great guy like Ash," said Cynthia. "After all, Ash can be a ladies man with his kind heart and helpfulness if he's not denseless," teased Korrina. "Hey, I'm not that dense!" said Ash. "Yes you are!" said Dawn, May, Iris, Serena, Lillie, Mallow and Lana. Korrina laughs as she kiss him on the lips. Dawn looks at Ash. "Will you accept Cyntia, Korrina and Sabrina as part of your harem?" asked Dawn. "Yes. I accept them as part of my girls," said Ash with a smile. Sabrina hugs and kiss him. Cynthia kisses him after Sabrina walk towards Korrina. "Now you have more girls in your harem, Ash," said Iris. "Don't worry, Iris. I love my girls equally," said Ash. "Let's eat. I'm hungry," said May. "Let's go. We all are hungry too," said Ash.

After breakfast, Ash and his girls stand at the field as Ash's Gabite is facing Cynthia's Garchomp in a mock battle. "Use Drgaon Claw!" yelled Ash. "Block then use Crunch!" yelled Cynthia. The girls watch the battle between Gabite and Garchomp. After 2 hours of battle, both Gabite and Garchomp begin to feel tired. "Let's end this. Drago Meteor!" yelled Ash. Gabite fires the yellow beam and launch it to the sky. Iris looks in awe as the yellow beam multiply into 20 as 17 of them hit Garchomp. Iris follows her eyes on where the remain Drago Meteor is heading and

Iris chuckles. "In the end, you always be the last attack of Gabite's Drago Meteor," said Iris as Piplup pout.

At night, Ash looks at his Pokedex that shows his next battle with Cilan at noon. He sighs. 'I wish we won't battle as enemies but that's what you want so that's what you get' thinks Ash. "Ash." Ash looks up and see Cynthia walk towards him. "Anything you need?" asked Ash. "Yeah. Dawn and May think that I should give myself to you to make it more official," said Cynthia. "You don't have to do this you know," said Ash. "I know but I want to. Beside, how May has a certain glow, I want to have that too," said Cynthia.

*Lemon*

Ash grabs her E cup breast and squeeze it. "I know yours is big but I don't know it would be this big," said Ash. "It is yours to do as you wish," said Cynthia. Ash smiles as he grope her breast, earning a small moan from her. She undresses herself and unhook her bra. Ash slowly pull down her panties, revealing a soaked wet pussy. He licks her breast as his left hand move towards her pussy and play with it. He sucks her right breast as his right hand groping her left breast. His left hand still attacking her pussy. The blonde haired girl reaches her climax as she collapse on the bed and Ash holds her. "Easy there," said Ash.

The Sinnoh Champion lies down on the bed and spread her legs. Ash position himself between her legs and start licking her pussy, his hands start groping her breast. She moans again. He licks her clit and her inside pussy, causing her to keep moan. Suddenly her body stiff as she reaches her climax. Ash smiles as he looks up towards panting Cynthia. "You like it?" asked Ash. "I love it," said Cynthia.

The raven haired guy undress himself and position his now huge cock on her pussy and push it in. The Sinnoh Champion moans, feeling her vagina been spread. Ash keeps on pushing his cock as deep as it can go. Cynthia feels the head of his cock hits the gate of her womb, trying to open the sacred chamber. She groans, relaxing her body and spread her legs wider. The gate of her womb opens and the head of her boyfriend's dick is in her sacred chamber, waiting to create a new life. Ash begins to move his lower hips, pounding his blond haired girlfriend as she moans loudly.

Hours later, as Cynthia hits her 6th climax and almost knocked out, Ash fires his seed, filling her unprotected womb into the brim. Cynthia feels her womb begin to expend as the cums keep on filling her. AAs both of them doze off, Ash's sperm attacks Cynthia's defenseless egg

*End Lemon*