CHAPTER 2: 5 YEARS LATER

5 years later, 20 years old Ash looks at the sky, thinking about past event, especially the time Arceus visited him. Pikachu and Lucario stand beside him.

*Flashback*

Ash looks at Arceus that stand in front of him. "Chosen One, you have help us so many times. Now it is our turn to repay you by helping you achieve your dream," said Arceus as the Legendary Balls appear in front of him. The raven haired teen smile. "Thank you," said Ash.

*End Flashback*

Ash smiles. 'Thank you, Lord Arceus' thinks Ash. Over 5 years, Serena and the girls have grown after the last time. They decide to join Ash and stay in Rota castle since Ash is a royal Aura Guardian of Rota. A year after the betrayal, Ash and the girls went to Alola and went to school there. They met up with Lana, Lillie and Mallow who unknowingly have a crush on the raven haired teen. After the school ends, The Alola girls decide to confess their love towards the raven haired guy and they're willing to share him with the other girls that already in relationship with him. They also willing to stay with him in the Rota castle but they also need to head back to Alola once in a while since Lana and Mallow are Task Captain.

"Ashy!" The raven hair teen looks at Serena that wears a dark gray tank top with a white collar, red double waist side buttons pleated skirt, dark gray stockings and black shoes, her honey blonde hair has grown long over her shoulder, walks towards him. "Hey Sere," said Ash. The honey blonde haired girl blushes as she holds her boyfriend's hand. "The others are waiting for you," said Serena. Ash smiles. "I will be there," said Ash. Lucario looks up and see Pidgeot fly towards them. "Master," called Lucario. Ash looks at Lucario that points towards Pidgeot that land in front of them, holding a letter. The raven haired teen picks up the letter from the bird type Pokemon. The bird pokemon flies away. "Time to call everyone," said Ash.

At the castle, the girls sit on the chair, waiting for Ash and Serena to return. May wears a red shirt with a navy blue semi-circle on it that barely hide her D cup breast, a yellow fanny pack, white gloves with navy fingertips, a white mini skirt over dark blue cycle shorts, and black ankle socks along with red shoes with black and yellow stripes. Dawn wears a black V-neck top with a white undershirt with a long pink skirt and a red scarf, pink knee-high boots with black over-knee socks underneath. Iris who become a teenager, wears cream-colored top with a pink collar and cuffs, a pink skirt with a big ribbon, white leggings which are colored yellow at the ends of the legs and pink and white shoes with yellow straps. "Where is Serena? She should be back by now," moaned May. "No need to worry, May. They will be here any moment now," said Dawn. The brunette sighs. Dawn looks at Lillie that wear a white dress with transparent blue outlines, a pair of long socks and white flat shoes, brushing Snowy's tail. The door opens and both Ash and Serena walks in. Mallow in her a pink sleeveless shirt with light teal overalls, showing her D cup curves, light teal denim shorts and green shoes with small dark green bows, walking from the kitchen, holding a large cooking bowl. "Good you're here, Ash. It's time for lunch," said Mallow. "Wow, I can't wait," said Ash. Lana in her white sleeveless shirt with a dark blue undershirt and a short cape behind her back, blue pants with a wave pattern tightened by a yellow line, and a pair of blue flip-flops, rubbing her Poplio. "What takes you so long?" asked May. The raven haired guy puts a letter on the table. The blonde haired girl opens the letter and read it as the Alolan Vulpix rubs herself on the white girl's left leg.

Dear Ash Ketchum,

You are invited to join Pokemon Master Tournament that will be held in Kanto Region. The first round will be 3 on 3 battle. The second round will be pair up battle. From Quarter Finals to Finals will be 6 on 6 battle. You are allowed to use Mega Evolution and Z moves. Best Of Luck

Charles Goodshow

P.S.: I know what happen and so do the Champions. We got your back

Ash smiles. "Time for my comeback and show those traitors the real me," said Ash. The door opens as the butler walk in slowly. "Sir Ash, the Queen request you and your harem girls for a meeting tomorrow before you head to the tournament," said the butler, casing a massive blush from May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Lillie and Lana. Mallow just laughs. "We will be there," said Ash.

The next day, Ash and the girls bow in front Queen Ilene. "I wish you best of luck on your tournament, Sir Ash and hopefully you get what you deserve," said Queen Ilene. "Thank you, Your Highness," said Ash.