Part 7

Sadaf's pov
"I hate you." I said through gritted teeth to my stupid brother. "I know but don't worry just make whatever we tell you and you and your friend will be set free." Harry replied with a slight squeeze to my shoulders." I told you I don't want to use my inventions for anyone especially Uma." I replied as they threw us both in a jail cell. "I will back to later with stuff to build and the instructions to build it." He said as he walked away. "I don't use instructions" I yelled back. I started pacing venting out how stupid my brother was until Carlos asked." Nice family, also your an inventor?" "Ya kinda of I just mess around with parts." I replied. " Well you messed around pretty well to make Uma wanna kidnap you." He replied. "Well let's get some rest. You may not be an inventor, but you are gonna help me out so get some rest." I replied lying down on the cold stone floor. (
(20 minutes later)
"Get up Lass." Harry said running his hook against the bars. I got up at lightning speed and grabbed his hook and yanked it out of his hand. "I was never asleep" I said turning the hook in my hand. "Nice hook." Harry turned to me with menacing eyes. "Hand it here lassie." He said reaching out his hand. "Maybe I'll just keep.. or I'll give it to you."  I said as he open the door and pointed his sword at me, "Fine but again it's not fair that you get to have something of Dad's while I get nothing at all." I said as I gave the hook back to him. "We have been over this and here is your supplies and your instructions. Have fun." He says annoyed. "Harry by the way." I said. He turned around as I picked up the instructions, I quickly read what we were making and ripped it in two in front of his face. "I don't do instructions." I said smiling mocking him as he turned away. " NOW WHAT!?" Carlos yelled  "Don't worry I read what we are making. Now roll up your sleeves we have stuff to invent." I said trying to be strong for the both of us even though I was terrified inside.

           McKenna's pov
   I sat in the corner looking at everyone, but not saying a word. Evie sat beside me trying to get me to drink some tea she brought from Auradon. I had screamed my voice away, hoping, pleading. Finally Mal broke the silence. "We can't let them stay with Uma and Harry." Jay looked up. "Thanks captain obvious. I had no idea."  "Well I don't see you or McKenna saying anything!" She shouted back. Mal, I knew, still didn't like me. "If you didn't notice she can't!" Jay shouted back. "Why are you defending her! A few hours ago you hated her! What has changed?!" Jay looked taken aback. "She didn't just scream for Sadaf she screamed for Carlos too. And if you're too ignorant to realize how much she cares about Carlos, you can leave." Jay says. "Ma-ah-" Ben started to say as Evie slams the cup of tea down on the table in front of her interrupting Ben. I stare up at her in shock, and I shake my head no at her. She smiles softly at me, then turns around still angry at the other two. "NOBODY IS LEAVING!! Jay I understand you want to help McKenna, so do I. Mal I understand why you don't trust her, but you need to trust Jay and I in who we trust. Now if you two don't shut up and help Carlos and Sadaf they will be stuck with Harry and Uma. Is that what you two want?" They both say "no" meekly. "Then let's make a plan and save them." I look over at her with a look of amazement on my face and she looks over and winks. Ben slowly backed away onto a couch looking shell shocked. "Okay first order of business is to figure out where they are. Any ideas?" Evie asks. I hop up and run to the front door. "Where's she goin?" Jay asks as they follow me. I point at an empty dog cage. 'Where is he?' I think to myself. I whistle out long and hard. Then Wisdom, my pet dog part wolf trots up. "Awww. He's so cute!!" Evie exclaims. "Can he carry messages?" Mal asks curiously. I nod my head yes. "Cool. So send a message to Sadaf and Carlos and find out where they are. That basically sums it up?" I shake my head yes. "But we need to go to my house first." I whisper hoarsely. Evie then tells the rest of the group my message.