Part 9

Mal's pov.
"What does their note say?" I ask. "The note says: Sadaf and Carlos were forced to build a machine, but Sadaf rigged explosions to go off when they they turned it on. And that we should park the car by the bridge and be battle ready, with swords preferably." McKenna concludes. "She did what?!" Jay shouts. "You read the note then." McKenna says, shoving the note at Jay. "Yep. Sadaf is insane." Jay concludes. "Well Jay and I will run back to Auradon to get swords. And Ben and Evie can find a spot for the car and scope out the area. Alright?" I tell them. "What about me?"McKenna asks. "You can sit here and wait for us to come get you." I say. "Uh. I'm not going to sit on my butt and wait for you to come pick me up. That's my best friends in there." I glare at her distrust clear in my eyes. "Fine. You can go with Evie and Ben." I say through clenched teeth. "Thank you." She says slightly annoyed. "Everyone head out!" I shout. I hope this plan works.

Sadaf's pov
"Okay the plan is set" I said as I read the note Mckenna had sent back on Ella "Cool what do we do now" Carlos asked "Well we pretend we need a bit more time for this thing even though it completely done" I said "Hey how about you come back with us to Audron?" Carlos asked "But Mal and Jay hate me and I couldn't leave Harry could I?" I wondered "Well maybe you should as far as I have seen he is a jerk to you and doesn't care about your dreams whatsoever and it doesn't matter what Jay and Mal think its about what makes you happy" Carlos explained "Well maybe I will come I'll think about thanks Carlos" I said happily (1 hour later) "Okay are you ready Mckenna sent a message saying they were ready to go" I said shaking off some last minute jitters "Okay let's do this" Carlos said confidently. Harry came and brought us up to the steering wheel " Hand it over" he said "Here have fun" I said through gritted teeth as Harry grabbed the invention and shoved us aside "Hey Harry look what he have here" Gil said as he and some others dragged Mckenna and the others on board "NO" I shouted as I saw Mckenna with a nasty gash on her head " HARRY LET THEM GO NOW!" I said screaming at the top of my lungs " You have what you want now let us free!" I yelled Then everything happened in a flash Evie dropped a smoke bomb on the ground and kicked her captor in the crotch the others did the same Carlos and I ran and untied them Mckenna was knocked out cold Jay laid Mckenna down in an alleyway so they couldn't see her while we fought off the other pirates we were winning, everything was going great until Harry yelled "ONE MORE MOVE AND THE GIRL GETS IT" Mckenna was in a choke hold awake trying to escape Harry who had a sword right beside her neck "no" I whispered "NO!" I said as I tried to run towards them but Carlos held me back as a screamed for her and called Harry names "Sadaf come on we will come back for her we have to leave before we are surrounded please" Ben said gently I nodded "MCKENNA I'll COME BACK I PROMISE YOU" I yelled as Carlos pulled me away after the others. As soon as we got into the car I started sobbing feeling like I had failed Mckenna and not knowing if I would ever see her again.