Part 6

Harry's pov
"Uma here you go" I said as I placed the sun flag in Uma's hand "Perfect with this we will be able to move along our progress to break the barriers to audron" Uma said happily "Well I will be off to find Sadaf if you don't need me anymore" I sighed "She ran off with the princess again?" Uma asked raising an eyebrow "aye she still doesn't want to be a part of our plan she wants to design something that haves a uniqueness to it whatever that mean" I said replied " Well then go to the entrance and guard it with Gil until his shift is over" Uma said " Alright" I said walking away towards the entrance wondering where my sister is.
   "Harry, what's up you look confused?" Gil asks as I sits down. "I'm just wondering where my sister is." "Oh you don't need to wonder long." "Why!?" I asked confused. "She's right there with her friend, McKenna." Gil says calmly. "HARRY STAR HOOK!!!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!" Sadaf shouted, angrily. "Ooooohhhh! Someone's in trouble!!" Gil said . "Dammit. Uma! We got a problem!" I yell as Sadaf and Mckenna march up to us.

Jay pov
"Harry's middle name is Star." I chuckled the other snickered "Well let's help the girls." Carlo said as he started getting out of the shadows. We walk up to back them up and soon realize they don't need it. "YOU STUPID, IDIOT. WE NEED THAT FLAG BACK RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL BE KILLED BY DONUTS!!" Sadaf shouted, very loudly, at Harry. "Donuts?" Mal asks. "Sadaf tends to refer to food when she's mad." McKenna says almost looking bored, but at the same time she sounds mad. "Oh." Mal responds. All of the sudden Sadaf and Harry stop yelling. I look up and see Uma glaring at the two of them. "Harry why did you drag in the losers?" Uma asks in a deadly tone. "Ummm. I-I uh was sitting with Gil when they showed up." Harry gulps. "And why are they here asking for the flag we found?" Harry and McKenna's faces go pale. "'Cause I have the flag right here in my pocket." Uma then pulled out the flag. "And I might just rip it." I step up beside Sadaf and McKenna, trying to help them even though I hated McKenna? Or did I. I look up and Uma tears the flag. I grab McKenna as she tries to move forward out of rage. "Now, did you really think it was the flag we needed. No. We just needed a good piece of bait to attract what we really want." Uma says in a too happy, almost amused, tone. "Harry tell them what we really want." Uma orders. Harry then turns to face us. As his voice is shaking he says. "W-we want them." He said looking into the eyes of the person to my left.

Carlos pov
   "What!" I shout. "We need you and her come along now." Harry says deathly calm. "Why should we come with you?!" Sadaf questions. "Because if you don't there may or may not be a sword to your friend's back." Harry says. "Don't move." One of Uma's sailers says well he moves the sword to McKenna's neck. Sadaf glared at Uma. "Fine." She spat at Harry. "What about you dog? Are you coming or is the lassie dying?" He said to me. "I'll go with you. Only for McKenna." I say, scared. 'What do they want us for?' I think. "Well then come along lad. We have work to do, or you have work to do." I glance at Sadaf I can see the anger and fear in her eyes. Then I glance at McKenna, just as she stomps the guards foot. He drops the sword. She tries to get over to us as well as Jay, Mal, Evie and Ben. But the guards grab them just before they got close enough to grab us. Sadaf and I are dragged away as I hear McKenna screaming for them to let us go.
         What do they want from us?