Part 11

"Oh shoot." I exclaim. Mal turns to me. "What?" "I have to tell Rapunzel and Eugene that we found their kid, but she got caught."  "Oh. Good luck." I'll wait for you in the cafeteria. Okay?" She asked softly. "Yeah, okay." I walk over and ask  Cogsworth to ask them into my office. "Sadaf!" Sadaf turns to me. "Come with me to my office."  "Okay." She said. When I got their Rapunzel and Eugene were already in my office. "Thank you for coming on such short notice. I have some news about your child." They looked sad like they already knew he was going to say something negative. "So we found your daughter." I start. "Why am I sensing a but?" Eugene asks. "But we were-"  "I'm sorry to be forward, but is that her?" Rapunzel asks gesturing to Sadaf. "Um, no. But it was my fault she didn't get off the isle." "And who are you?" Eugene questioned. "I'm her best friend. It was my fault because I got kidnapped by Uma's gang and while trying to save me she got caught by Uma's gang and I don't even know where she is!" Sadaf said tearing up. "Is this true." Rapunzel asks. "I'm afraid it is." I said gravely. "Just promise us one thing." Eugene says. "Save our daughter."  "We will do our best." Ben responded. Eugene and Rapunzel stand up and leave. "Hey Ben when we find Harry and the rest of the crew can we do whatever they did to Mckenna but 10 times worse and then have Mal turn them into lizards?" Sadaf said wiping her tears off her face. "Sure." I said smiling happy to see Sadaf in a better mood.

McKenna's pov
   "Rise and shine lassie we're almost to Auradon." Harry said to me. I look out the window to see where we are. And gulp. Did I ever mention I'm scared of heights and on a bridge? "You scared of heights lassie?" Hook questions. "Never." I say and reach over and take his hook from his hand. "Nice hook."  "Give it here." He says annoyed. "Or I might have to give you another bruise." I shrink back in my seat, and toss his hook at him. "Thank ye. Oh look we're here." I glance out the window and see Beast castle the one I've stared at and painted for years. And the school. The school I always dreamed of going to with Sadaf. "Where are we going?" I ask. "To the school. I'm gonna make you go inside and find Sadaf and if you don't I'll go in and kill everyone I see. You got that lassie?" He asks. Frozen with fear, I nod. "Good. Here we are. Go on in, bring her to me within an hour or It starts getting bloody. See ya." He drives off quickly. I take a deep breath and walk in the school not looking at anyone in the eyes. "McKenna?!" I hear Ben shout behind me. I turn. "B-Ben I need Sadaf." "What? Let's have a meeting."  "Okay."
                 Five minutes later....
   "So, what happened?" Mal asks. I explain Harry kidnapping me and everything that happened even his demands while Sadaf hugged me tightly. I got to the part about him kicking me. "I am gonna kill him" Sadaf said through gritted teeth.""Nope. We are bringing you to Fairy Godmother." Evie demands. "Bring who to me?"  "Oh Fairy Godmother. Exactly who we're looking for." Ben says. "We wanted to bring this kid from the isle to you. She was kicked in the stomach that's all." Ben says, lying. "Ben, I was in the room since she started her story and I'm helping." "Well I already like her" Sadaf said. "Alright We need a plan." Carlos said. "The bomb!" Sadaf realized. "That's right, but we don't want to kill him." Evie adds. "Fairy Godmother, can you turn humans into fish by any chance?"  "Yes I can, as a matter of fact."  "And Sadaf and I can be the bait." "Sure." "Are we just using fish puns now" Carlos asked. "Why wouldn't we?" I ask. "Not the topic right now!" Mal said, very annoyed. After twenty minutes we made a plan and put it into action.

A/N
   Sorry, I haven't updated for a while. I had some other things to attend too.