Part 1

Running down an alleyway, from the store clerk you just stole from is not a good way to start your day.
   Hi I'm McKenna. I was orphaned at a very young age, by who knows who and I live on the isle of the lost. Someone left me here well I was a baby, I've had a few jobs in the past, I've worked for Jafar, Cruella and every other place that sells anything. Carlos, Mal, Jay and Evie left about a year ago. Slowly all the kids my age have trickled out of the isle and into Auradon. I wish I could go there, you know go to school and maybe get a better paint set. I mean it would be such an upgrade, even with all those prissy pink princesses.
   At this point I'm back at my base of operations. It's gross and small, but it's all I got. After eating the apple I had just stole from that store clerk I had mentioned, I sat down to paint. I see Auradon in the distance, so beautiful and elegant, but even from here I can see the princesses.
    I paint a beautiful picture of beast castle. It takes me hours but it's worth it. Then I turn on my many alarm systems and go to bed.

In Auradon.
Bens pov.

"Another meeting with the council of the crowns today sire." Clogsworth told me as I got ready. "Do I have any free time today?"  "Yes sire, at noon. Would you like me to contact Mal and alert her you will be visiting today?"  "Yes Clogsworth. Thank you." Now onto the meeting. We discussed the normal topics like housing and isle stuff, but after the meeting Rapunzel and Eugen came up to me. "Excuse me, King Ben. Might we have a word?"  "Of course. Follow me to my office please." I show them to my office and we all take a seat. "So what might your conserve be?"  "We just wanted to know how the search for our daughter was going. You said you would keep us updated?"  "Yes, of course. So here's the problem. We have basically searched the entire kingdom......twice." Rapinzel and Eugene looked sad and lost. "The only place left we haven't searched is the isle. But there's a very little possibility of her being there."  "Could you search it anyway? I know it's a lot to ask, but we want to try every where."  "I can see what I can do and I will get back to you as soon as possible."  "Thank you king Ben."
              Later with Mal.
   "What's on your mind Ben." Mal asked curiously. "It's just, Rapunzel's daughter went missing when she was born. And I've searched the entire kingdom twice and the last place she could be is-"   "The isle. Me, Evie, Jay and Carlos could search the isle we know our way around, oh and maybe Lonnie since she helped us rescue you."  "I mean you could, but it would be dangerous and I can't-".  "Ben, it's fine. I'll talk to the rest tonight and we'll set out in the morning, it's okay with you?"   "Fine. But only if I can come with you. Deal?"  "Deal."