chapter-39

Vyshu pov

Please jaan be the color of my black life....

Every word he was saying was making my heart flutter with happiness...his eyes reflected sincerity..those are not only words for him...those are his feelings....

Now I am hating myself for my behavior...I should have give him one chance to listen to his side....but my insecurities stopped me..

I thought he build a wall between us...I asked him to break the wall...but it was my insecurities,anger,pain stood as a wall between us...I pushed him....he listened to my every harsh words...he tried to wipe my pain...but I became the reason for his tears .....

I gave him pain....I gave him sleepless nights...I ruined his peace...instead of hating me for not understanding him..he was requesting me...

Because of my stupid imagination I have ruined some days of my life and filled them with pain and tears...If I listened to him once we would have sleeping peacefully in our own world listening to our heart beats....

I can't change what have happened but I won't ruin our future....I will fill our lives with color which no one can wipe it.....

He kissed my forehead and released my hands....removed the cloth from my mouth ..and was staring at me....

I immediately pulled him close to me holding his collar tightly....

You are the most beautiful miracle of my life....I pecked his forehead

I gave a long peck on his lips......I am only yours ...........I said looking into his eyes...

Advaith pov

I was seeing at her with fear after releasing her hands and mouth.....

I am expecting her to yell at me..or slap me...but what she did was the biggest shock of my life ...

She pushed me towards her holding my shirt collar tightly...

You are the most beautiful miracle of my life....she said pecking my forehead for the first time...making my heart beat race like a marathon...

The next one stopped my heart literally..she pecked my lips...

I am only yours.....

She said looking into my eyes....which was enough for my heart to beat again..those words are like oxyzen to me...

I quickly slammed my lips on her kissing her harshly showing my pain,anger for leaving me alone...these days....

She holded my collar tightly...I could hear her beat which was running like a marathon....

I left her due to lack of breath....

Never run away from me jaan.....I said calming my breath resting my head on her forehead....

I saw the blush on her cheeks..and smile on her lips .......
😘😘

Vyshu pov

He quickly slammed his lips on mine..making my heart beat stop... sending shivers to my whole body......his kiss showed me how much he missed me...how much he was angry....