chapter-22

Vyshu pov

"She is not in this world anymore... because of my parents..they killed her......I lost the most valuable part of my life... "His eyes were filled with tears and his lips were curled into a weak smile...his words came like whisper from his mouth...

I immediately hugged him....I didn't realize that he was bearing this much of pain in his heart....

For a brother his sister is his world..he treats her like a daughter..I can understand his pain because my brother treats me like his daughter...

     I tried to calm him...I want to listen further he was hiding his pain from the world and he started acting like a cold hearted person....

it's better to share our pain to our loved ones..instead of hiding it in our heart...

"Advaith don't stop your tears let them come out"...I said hugging him tightly...

"My whole neck got wet because of his tears...his body started relaxing..."

"I slowly moved from the hug and cupped his cheeks..I wiped the tears from his eyes..."

"He wiped something from my face..wait am I crying?...I thought in my mind..."

"Yes he replied with a weak smile..."I averted my gaze from him and started seeing the sunset....

"What is her name ?? "I asked looking at the sunset...

"Bhumi.."he said slowly starting at the sky a lone tear escaped from his eyes...

I am 3 years elder than her...she used to ran after me...calling me Bhai Bhai...suno na...(listen na)

I used to treat her like my daughter because she didn't get motherly love..

    my mom used to hate her because of her skin complexion and figure...

"She thinks that because of her daughter,she has to face embracement before her so called high class society...."he said in sarcastic tone....

I used to get her ready for school...the most difficult task is plaiting her hair...

I used to manage some how....it's fun teasing her... helping her studies...feeding her...

I used to run behind her with the glass of milk...she hates it....

I am happy in my life with my sister but one day a boy teased her

"heeyy...motti ayi Hain"( the fat girl came ) infront of her class..she came to me crying...after listening to her words..

I went and punched him so hard on his face...the matter went to principal..my father apologized on my behalf and joined me in boarding school...

I curse myself for doing that.. because of that I have to stay away from her.I used to receive letters from her...

she felt bad when my mom's friends used to pass some stupid comments on her like who will marry you beta..

you should undergo some plastic surgery or should try some beauty techniques..

I know some people who can make u beautiful..I will take you to them...you are so fat eat less..

Your parents are rich but that doesn't mean that you should waste all their money in eating.

"This increased insecure feeling in her..She was afraid of attending social events..."