chapter-23

Vyshu pov
He was sharing all his pain which he hidden deep in his heart...I used to think he was a emotionless monster and doesn't feel any pain....but I am wrong..no Bhai should experience this pain even in their dreams....he and his sister went through lot of pain..his face always reflects a blank expression but today his face was reflecting pain,guilty...
I holded his hand tightly to say him I am there for him...I am getting angry on his parents how can they do this to their own child...if they tried to stand as a wall between the evil hearts and their innocent child she would have easily recovered from the pain.....
His tears were just flowing like a river...he was broken from inside and acting like a strong person in front of the world...he continued saying catching my hand tightly as his support to speak further.....
I was just broke down when I read the letter...that moment I failed as a brother...I felt happy just listening to her words..but never enquired about akash...how is he?? I just trusted my parents choice....
I was feeling helpless..if I am with here without going abroad may be I could have save my princess..I left her alone in this cruel world...days passed..sleep was far from me when ever I closed my eyes I could only see my sister face I could hear her voice calling me.....
After 3 days the police came showing a girl dead body saying it as my sister...I was not in the state to reply him back that she was not my princess..her whole face was damaged and with the help of the dress and some gold ornaments they came to find that she is bhumi...they found her on the railway track.....
I smiled weakly at them and went from there...god didn't showed mercy on me..he didn't gave me the chance to look at my princess face one last time..
You know vyshu I didn't had courage to see her cremation...I can't see my princess burning in the flames...I can feel her pain when she is buried....I just sat in my room locked myself...the only thing I used to do is stare at my princess pics..and recalling our memories...I am failed...I am also equally responsible for her death...you know you call me as a monster right..ya it's true I became a monster..from that day..I don't have any emotions...my heart became a rock....the only language I know to deal with the situation is anger....this heart became cold...I was just acting like a son to my parents..I dont want to live  in front of their eyes but every end of the house has her memories,her smiles,her pain,her happiness..I feel like she is with me my sister is with me in that house.....he said looking at the sky...
He went through a lot...he was guilty with out doing anything wrong...he was blaming him....
Did you ever met that Akash again I asked slowly his jaw tightened...his face become red...
I went to his house to punch him to death but before I punch him his mother begged me...I stopped seeing her face...I asked him the only reason why he did this...??? He just replied he liked her when he saw her but when he showed the pics to his friends and relatives they commented that she is not beautiful and he is unlucky to have her...I punched him so hard on his face and left from there...he said gritting his teeth....
Please relax... please I said hugging him...I can understand your pain..many people dream of getting a beautiful wife with a modern taste.. nothing wrong in their view...it's their opinion..but what they don't understand is they don't know the meaning of beauty...they only think of the physical appearance...they just don't want a soulmate who never leave her hand until her last breath... don't blame yourself for your sister death..I know what happened to her is wrong..but you can't fight against the destiny....if anyone should be blamed is the mind set of the people and those judgemental eyes..they always failed to remember that God is the one who created us...if he finds nothing wrong in his creation then why the people frame it as wrong..why they comment...their eyes forget to see the heart because their eyes always struck around skin color and shape.....
I can't bring your sister back..nor wipe your bad memories..but I will try to fill your life with sweet memories..I will heal ur pain ......I said kissing his forehead...
We stayed there for some time..until my stomach growled making me feel embarce before him.....
You have life time to heal my pain jaan first feed ur stomach...it's too impatient he said getting up holding my hand giving me a small wink....
I blushed at his words and we started walking towards our car.....
We went to home I asked him to order the food to home..I don't have interest to sit in a restaurant..the food came soon and he was left the place saying me eat and sleep jaan I will back after finishing the work...
I nodded and ate the food I was looking at him he was still busy with his work...I went to our room taking the plate and saw him working on his laptop on his lap and laying on the bed...
I kept the laptop a side and handed him the plate...I signalled him to eat..he kept the plate and took the laptop...I snatched the laptop kept it on the bed and started feeding him with the food...first he was suprised at my action then ate the food like a good child...
I washed the dishes and came to the room seeing him staring at some photo..I climbed on the bed and saw the photo may be it's her sister...he laid his head on my lap...staring at the ceiling..I took the pic from his hand and placed it on the desk....I closed his eyes..and whispered a good night caressing his hair.....I have seen a broken side of him today..which made my heart wince in pain..I don't know why but I can't see him in this state..it was breaking me.....
Advaith pov
I never shared my pain to anyone..I just hidded it from the world...I don't know why i said it to vyshu..after saying my pain and crying before her I felt relieved..many people say that men should never broke down before a girl..it's makes them weak in their eyes..but I won't agree with them...she is my wife..my better half...she has the right to know my each and every secret of life..I can't hide any pain from her..she is my family...i also thought at some point she will take me as a weak person when I cry..but when she said don't hide your pain...cry your heart out..I can't resist myself from broking down before her....
She feeded me like a small child...i was happy seeing her care towards me..I started at my sister pic...I used to feed her food when she was busy in reading...
My jaan came and sat beside me..I don't know what happened to me I kept my head on her lap...I felt my Nevers getting relaxed..she took the pic from my hand whispered a good night and started caressing my hair..I don't know when sleep engulfed me....
I was disturbed by the phone ring tone...I lazily opened my eyes and find her sleeping placing her head on the heard board...oho shit! I have slept the whole night in her lap....she didn't pushed me or didn't complain..her neck must be paining..I quickly placed her head on the pillow and covered her with the duvet... ignoring the phone ring tone...
It's not my phone ringtone..then where it is coming from...it's her phone..I cut the call I don't want to disturb her sleep...the phone again ringed...
I cut the call and put the phone in silent..I am about to go..it again vibrated...
Ahh!! Who the hell is irritating her early morning...
I lifted the call....
You mental women..are you alive or dead...if you are alive I am sure I will kill you with my own hands..I am calling you messaging you like a mad woman from 3 days..where did you kept your bloody phone...
I am giving you half an hour time you should be in front of my eyes.. otherwise vyshali agnihotri..I will come and punch you hard...a female voice is yelling her lungs out..
What the hell who is she to kill my jaan...
Will you open your mouth you stupid...idiotic pig..she yelled
Enough I shouted at her....she will not come.. don't you dare hurt her..I yelled at her...
How dare you abhi to shout at me ?? What happened to your sweet voice..why it sounds horrible...she asked in a mocking tone...
Who the hell is abhi..are you mad I yelled again...early morning she was spoiling my mood I am about to reply further the phone was snatched from me....and a hand closed my mouth..
There stood my jaan with a tensed face...
Meri maa don't shout I will meet you in half an hour...fine bye..she cut the call glaring at me with anger...
Who the hell is she..?? I asked glaring at her...
She is my bestie sasi if I didn't meet her in half an hour she will really send me to hell....she said in a scaring tone...
I quickly pulled her towards me holding my waist...no body have that much guts to snatch my jaan..I said kissing her forehead.....good morning jaan .....
I was lost in her eyes..I was just pulling her more closer....I could feel her breath on my lips...I just closed my eyes to feel my lips on her....she pushed me and ran to the washroom saying sasi will kill me if I won't reach in half an hour....
Great my wife should be awarded with the best moment spoiler.....
Hii readers I am back with a new chapter..how are you all..are you enjoying the story.. please hit the star and don't forget to vote...what will sasi do after hearing the news of her marriage..how will you react when your friend says you about her marriage story... please share me your view....
Meet u with next update....keep smiling..😍😍😍😍 enjoy reading..