Song Fic Shiro X Male reader

//So yeah you know since season 7 came out we all have been shook, to say the least. Maybe Liz and I will write some opinions about that shizz, or not. In this Oneshot lets just uh say Adam isn't Shiro's significant other. Even though Liz and I love that perfect boy that shouldn't have been *cough cough* killed off//  L.n=last name //SONG IS BreezeBlocks by alt-J//

  She may contain the urge to run away, but hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks. 

My boyfriend Shiro was going away in a week for the Kerberos mission. I already asked him not to go...that didn't go so well. We kinda argued about that, but I'm not going to force him to stay. Right now I was cuddled to his chest, while we watch a movie. Honestly, I wasn't even paying attention to the movie. My eyes were set on Shiro and only him. He must have noticed me staring cause his eyes moved to mine. "What's wrong?" he asked his voice soft and hmm what's the word..not super deep, but almost like he was crying 30 minutes ago. I lifted my hand to his cheek, the pad of my thumb brushed over his cheek bone, "Nothing I just love you." Laying my head in his chest I let a small tear fall down my cheek.

Do you know where the wild things go? They go along to take your honey.

The next day we went to the park together with Keith. Keith was like our son in away or a smaller brother. I admired Shiro basically taking the boy in. After all his mother and Father are not around anymore. I felt bad for the child. "Come on push me old man," Keith said while he was on the swing, Shiro was behind him pushing him. "Hey im going to go get ice cream what do you guys want?" I asked Keith and Shiro. "Uhh I want vanilla, what would you like Keith?" "I want strawberry, please." I nodded walking over to the small ice cream stand that was in the middle of the park. I walked up to the lady running the shop, "Hello what would you like?" "Hi yes can I get, one vanilla cone, one strawberry cone, and (favorite ice cream)" I asked the nice lady. "Yep sure thing, oh and today we are having a special so everything will only come to $3.25." I smiled, what a score. I got the money out of my wallet and handed her a $5 bill. She gave me the change then the ice cream. It was tricky to hold, but I managed. Instead of Keith swinging, and Shiro pushing him. They are now sitting side by side, and both looked sad. I listened to their conversation, "I don't want you to go..." Keith said looking down at the grown. "I know Keith, but Y.n will always be there for you," Shiro said putting a hand on Keith's shoulder. "Will you miss us?" Keith asked. Shiro let out a chuckle, "What kind of question is that, I'll miss you guys so much." Deciding to cut in I spoke up behind them, "Yo I got the ice creams." I gave Keith his strawberry one, and Shiro his vanilla. "You guys are the greatest things to happen to me," I let out a small smile.

Muscle to muscle and toe to toe the fear has gripped me, but hear I go . My heart sinks as I jump up your hand grips hand as my eyes shut. 

Only a few days left I had to make it count. I got in my car, I was planning to go to Kay Jewelers. I was going to do it to night, it was now or never. Getting to the store, one of the workers asked me what I would like, "Hello what are you looking for Sir?" They where kind, "Hi yes I'm looking for a ring for my boyfriend, I'm planning on asking him to marry me tonight" I sheepishly smiled at the though of what I have planed. The worker smiled at me, "Oh come right this way we have some lovely sections to choose from." We walked to the counters of rings, "Do you know if you are looking for gold or silver?" they asked. I nodded my head "Oh yes silver," I said smiling. I wasn't going with silver cause I was cheep it just I think it would match Shiro more. After a few minutes of looking I found the perfect ring for him. My eyes lit up at the sigh of it, luckily it was a matching set of wedding rings. "Those would be perfect!" I said, I was happy and nothing could take that away from me. "What sizes do you need?" I told her all of the information and got the rings, and headed back to the apartment. Earlier I told Shiro I was taking him out so he is most likely getting ready. It was now my turn to get ready, here we go. 

Break down, lets sleep build up breakfast now. Lets eat my love, my love, love, love...

I got ready in a nice looking, suit and tie. All I was waiting for was Shiro. He came out of the bathroom, a few minutes later. My jaw dropped he was so hot. "You look amazing" I said a smile playing its way on my face. "Not as good as you" Shiro said bring my into an embrace, planning a kiss on my forehead, since I was just less then an inch shorter. "Shall we get going, the reservation is in 25 minutes?" We finally got to the fancy schmancy restaurant. Walking into the place Shiro held the door open for me, "Dang it Shiro I'm supposed to do that for you tonight," I said fake pouting. He let out a small laugh "Nope, that's still my job babe." I rolled my eyes making my way to the reservation stand. "Hi, yes reservations for two for, it's under L.n." The lady nodded flipping threw the paper, "Ah yes right this way." She led us to an outside patio that had lights strung up going across the wooden outside structure. It was beautiful. I was holding on to Shiro's hand, it was soft, but not at the same time. We sat down by a fountain. We soon after ordered our food. "Thank you so much," Shiro said looking me straight in the eye. "Anything for you" I smiled lightly. "No really, I love you so much you make me really happy, and you treat me so well I cant tell you that enough." Maybe now was the time to do it. "I sat up from my seat. "Shiro, no you make me so happy. Just being around you lifts my spirts up. You have helped me so, so, so much. It is I that can't tell you enough. So here is my way of saying it. Shiro will you make me an even happier man, and marry me, please," I asked getting down on one knee, pulling out the box with the ring in it. I hear him let out a little gasp. I look up to meet his eyes, he had tears building up. "Yes, yes, yes I will marry you," he kinda tackled me into a hug while everyone out side started clapping. 

She may contain the urge to runaway, but hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks germline disinfect the scene my love,my love, love, love but please don't go I love you so my lovely.

It was the day Shiro was leaving. I was standing watching Keith and Shiro have a brotherly moment for the last time for a while. I was crying, and the tears would not stop. I couldn't do anything about it. The love of my life is leaving in 25 minutes. Keith stepped away wiping a tear from his eye, "Please come back Shiro," Keith said giving Shiro one last big bear hug. When they were done I walked up to him, giving him a tight hug "Please don't go, please dont go. I love you so, I love you so"  I said holding on to Shiro tightly. "I love you so much, but I have to do this," Shiro's voice was soft and warming, another thing I'm going to miss about him. I gripped tighter, felling a few drops of tears land on my head. One of Shiro's hand reached up to my face gently holding my face in his hand. His lips landed on mine in a passionate kiss. It was full of love and sorrow. We kissed for a good few minutes before the intercom rang out. "FIVE MINTUES BEFORE MISSION TO KERBEROS BORDS." Shiro gave me one last kiss on the lips. He then gave me a bone crushing hug, and I returned it. "I love you, Y.n" "I love you too, Shiro." We slowly let go of each other. One last, "I love you" was sent before he had to leave me. 

  Please don't go, please don't go, I love you so, I love you so. Please break my heart.

A while later I got a call from the Garrison, "I'm sorry to inform you, but Takashi Shirogane has passed away on the mission along with the other crew members." 

 Please don't go, I'll eat you whole, love you so, I love you so, I love you so. Please don't go I'll eat you whole I love you so, I love you so, I love you so, I love you so......