Some Sick Dream Keith x Reader

WARNING- AHEAD IS SUICIDE  PLEASE BEWARE ///the characters are slightly out of character here sorry.../// 

Y.N POV 

"Why am I still here?"

"Would they care if I died?"

"I'm not even apart of the team, why should I be here?"

Thoughts like this ran through my head constantly. I don't even feel as I should be here. I get in the way of things, hell im just a fuck up. I sat on my bed thinking of what just happened a few days ago... 

FLASHBACK  

I was in one of the warrior ships I use when we are in battle, a voice comes over the headset "Y.n I need you to cover me while I go in" it was Keith. "Ok sure thing let me just shake these few ships off of me" I replied. I maneuvered my ship to the left, making two of the Galra ships crash into each other. That left just one more ship. I used the laser gun that's installed into my ship. I took the smaller Galra ship down, then used the booster that Pidge made. Flying over to cover Keith I took out one of the ships that was attacking him, "thanks n.n" Keith said. I smiled feeling a small blush rise to my cheeks. I covered him untill he managed to distroy most of the smaller canons on the Galra fleet ship. Once again, I heard a voice over the headset "uh Y.n some help over here?" Hunk called out. "Yeah on my way". Before I could get over there more smaller Galra ships arrived surrounding me "Yeah Hunk I don't think I'll be able to get over there in time, I have eight ships surrounding me" I stated slightly panicking. They all started firing, I dodged over to the right of me then fired at a ship to the left of me. I contiuned dodging, and firing, this pattern went on till there was only 5 ships left that were around me. Before I could dodge an oncoming attack the left wing was hit. I winced a little as I pulled the controls back up. Trying to get control back, but I guess that just wasn't in my favor. The ships continued to shoot at me. I heard voices over the headset, but I couldn't focus. My ship was being hit to hard, I was getting thrown around like a damn ragdoll. I felt something dripping down my head, my guess it was blood. At this point I gave up. I knew that I was going to die soon. Right as I hit unconsciousness one last voice was heard "Y.n, Y.n no stay with me!"

I was in, and out of consciousness. My eyes drifted up to the person that was holding me while running, Keith. I slightly smiled knowing that I was safe in his arms, soon I feel back into a deep sleep. It felt like a minute later I woke up in a cyro-replenisher((AKA HEALING PODS thank you Liz for finding that)). I heard talking out side of the pod, however if was muffled. "She gets herself into these things. She's just so clumsy, for everyone sake she puts the team in danger, she always does" it was Pidges voice. It looked like she was pacing around the room. "We should just take her back to earth she doesn't belong here". My heart stung hearing that, hot tears start to gather in my eyes. "She's not even apart of the team, does she have a Lion...No" Pidge said making the tears fully fall at this point. "Are you kidding me?" Keith paused sounding so angry his voice started to tremble, "SHE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR US, AND YOU ARE GOING TO GO AND SAY THAT?" Everyone went silent "Keith calm down" Shiro said getting Keith's attention. "NO!" Keith took a breath steading his voice "Pidge, how dare you say that about her when you know damn well she has saved your life before...She has saved almost every one of us here. Like the time she took a bullet for Hunk. The time she tackled Lance to the ground so he didn't get shot. Or even the time where she helped you with your experiments, and became your lab rat" he stopped for a second, "she has helped all of us from time to time so I won't let you say that about her". Everyone in the room looked down with shame in their eyes. Keith rolled his eyes, and walked off still irritated. I finally stepped out of the pod. The teams eyes snapped up to where I was standing, looking away I walked away with a heavy heart. Off to my room I went.

  FLASHBACK OVER 

Its been 3 days since I came out of my room. I didn't feel like eating, I didn't feel like talking, and I sure didn't feel like speaking with anyone. Keith came to knock on my door a few times, I didn't let him in though. Honestly, he is the only reason im still alive. Otherwise I would be hanging from the ceiling right now. It was getting harder to hold on to the days. I don't want to be here anymore.

Keiths POV 

I feel horrible. My heart was shattered, my love is heart broken. I don't know what to do, Y.n locked herself inside her room after she heard Pidge and I's conversation. No. You cant even call it that, it was an argument. I hate to believe the team even thinks about her in that way, when all she does is help no matter what it is. I sighed running my hand through my mullet. I have tried to make her open her door, but its no use she won't let me in. Earlier I seen Pidge hugging Hunk while crying. Her words were "I wish I could take back everything I said, she hates me by now. She was my best friend I don't know why I said that". Ughh I get angry even thinking about it, if she wished she never said that, then she should never had. Anyway, I was worrying about Y.n what if she tries to...I will not think like that. Never will I let that happen.

Y.n POV

I stood a few feat away from my bed looking at the noose that was shoved under the bed. Im done with it all, I can't do it. I'm sorry Keith. I started writing a note to the team.

   Dear Team,

       I'm sorry I was such a pain to deal with. I'm sorry that I fucked up so many times. I'm sorry that I put all of you in danger. Pidge I'm sorry for not being the greatest friend, I hope that one day you will forgive me for messing up. I want you to know I though you were a great friend to me. Hunk, oh you are such a sweetheart don't let anyone take that away from you. Also I ship you and Shay. Plus you are an amazing cook. Lance, you always were you a flirt, but deep down I could see that all you wanted was true love. Don't worry you will find it. Never loose that energy its amazing. Allura, you were also a great friend of mine so I want to thank you. Not to mention you have a killer fashion sense. Ah Coran you are like an uncle to me, even though we are not related. Shiro, all I can say is what a space dad. Please keep everyone safe for me. Last, but not least Keith, dont hate me please, but I never got to say my true feelings for you. I love you with all of my heart, never could I stop even when I distenced my self from you. I want you to know that I will always be here watching over you. You are truly the love of my life, never once have you disapointed me in anyway. Its silly yes I know it is, as a matter of fact you probably dont even like me in that way. Even so I sill love you please stay safe and never forget me, please. 

  Sighing I grabbed the noose. I held it in my hands for a few minutes. Finally I took one of the chairs in my room, and stood up on it tieing it to the ceiling. I put my head in the hole. Tears streamed down my face. I mumbled a quick "sorry" to everyone, and an "I love you" to Keith before take a step off the chair.

Keiths POV

I walked to Y.n's room to talk to her I knocked on the door. Just like before she didnt answer. I went to knock one more time, before I could the door opened automatically making me fall on my face. I got off the ground to meet my eyes with someothing disturbing. I let out a loud ear pircing scream. I heard shouts and running coming from the hall way, I couldnt say anything. Tears trailed down my face as I sat on my knees. I heard the team stop infront of the door witnessing what I saw. I heard gasps, and sobs. I looked down by her feet there was a letter. I picked it up, and read it. I began crying harder to the fact I never told her I loved her either. "NO, NO PLEASE COME BACK" I started to screem, "please come back I love you". I held my head in my hands while I rocked back and forth hopping this would all be some sick dream, but it wasnt.

Everything after that day was blurry. We had a small funeral on planet we once visted, she said it was her favorite out of anyother planet she has seen. Pastel flowers were in her hair, she was in a stunning gown. I just want her here with me I wished this never happend. "I love you Y.n".

/////HOLY SHIT IM SO DAMN SORRY FOR WRITING THIS. I still hope you enjoyed. Also sorry it took so long to come out. Liz and I are still working on something special for you so enjoy this for now. BYYEE LITTLE MARSHMALLOWS TAYLINN IS OUT//////