Late Night Allura x Reader

HAPPY EASTER

Y.N  P.O.V   

I was walking down the long hallway thinking. Oh what beatiful long hair that women has. I love her eyes. It's like a galaxy full of mystery, and bright stars. It's hard for me not to fall into them, or to look away. Her touch is gentle, and her scent is like a field of flowers. I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm scared. There is  Shiro...He is number one. Who knows maybe he likes her, and I know he has a better chance at getting her. But why can't I? I'm good looking, I'm charming, funny and, and....well I'm a leader. I wish I had the strength to tell her, but I don't. I glance around the room to find out I'm in the control room, I dont even remember walking into here. It's whatever. I sit in the front, and gaze out the window looking at nearby stars and planets thinking. How beautiful they are and how much I miss earth, but at the same time happy for the adventure I'm having.

Allura P.O.V

I can't sleep. The mice keep telling me they wanted food. Which was weird. I mean their mice couldn't they find some themselves? As I was walking through the halls I stop by the control room, and Y.N I wonder why she/he doing up this late. I walk through the door seeing Y.N leaning against the wall staring out the window, admiring the stars and planets slowly pasting by. I wish she/he would look at me like that. I know Y.N wouldn't like me there's Pigde, Shiro, Hunk, and Coran. Lance and Keith have been running around together. The mice told me there trying to keep it a secret, but aren't doing a good job of it.(of course they aren't *Taylinn eye rolls* Taylinn shh the readers are reading. Sorry about that we will leave.) What am I suppose to do. What if she/he rejects me? I could ruin everything. Ughhhh why is it so difficult. I walk up to her/him anyway and sit next to Y.N "Holy! Crap! You scared me Allura. You know what would have happend if I had a heart attack," She/he clutches their chest, and laugh I smiled looking out of the big window.

Your P.O.V

I wonder if she okay? She seems sad. Should I comfort her? "Hey...um Allura you okay?" She looks at me like she's on the verge of tears, and pulls me in a tight hug. I gently rub her back. "I miss Altea, and I miss my parents. I'm not a leader, I am a cowered. I'm not good for this I'll fail everyone. She cries into my shirt. While huging her I spoke "all mighty beatiful Allura. You will not fail you shall exceed to the stars and far above. I know Allura, and she is not a quitter, she is an over achiever. She is a leader and a very great one at that. I know the feeling of missing something. I miss my family everyday. However I do not know the feeling of knowing that they passed on to somewhere greater. Don't worry princess. There here watching every great move you make. That's why I love you Allura". I smile while blushing like tomato, by rethinking what I said, I just confessed to allura. On no this can't be good.

Allura P.O.V

Wait....did....she/he say SHE/HE LOVES ME! I stare as she/he stares at me confused, but happy I don't know what to do. Do I say I love she/ he back? I hug him and wisper, "I love you too Y.N". She/he pulls back smiling "thank the Lord that would have been awkward if you didn't live me back fewww," she/he pretends to wipe sweat off. I giggled. She/he leans in and kisses me. I melt into the deep kiss. It was warm and very welcoming. All the feelings are swirling in my head, all I wanted was more. The kiss got intense and heated. "Do you wanna go to the bed room?" She/He whispers, and looks at me with lustfull eyes. I just only nod cause I was speechless. She/ he stands up and I followed as we got to she/he room, Y.N unlocks it. We walked in she/ he takes me towards the bed........... ( I'll let your minds imangine the rest ;)

Your P.O.V

I wake up the next morning with Allura in my arms. Her head was tucked in the crook of my neck. I uhh, what happened? Than all the memories roll in. I pulled out a phone that Pidge made for everyone and noticed a message by Hunk saying he was cooking breakfast. We were having donuts. Not really a breakfast, but Allura and Coran never had any, and Hunk had found all the somewhat ingredients. I gently shake allura awake. "Allura wake up". She opens one eye and smiles up at me. Oh gosh that smiles makes my knees go weak. "Hey Y.N did you have a nice sleep?" I smile, and pull her close. Taking in her scent. "The best I had in weeks". I booped her nose and she blushes a little and tucked her face in my pillow. Banging was heard on my door making us both jump. "HEY Y.N HAVE YOU SEE ALLURA WE CANT FIND HER" Coran knocks and screams outside the door. I look at Allura then back at the door. "Uhh..no" I say, "did you check her room coran?" It's silent for a second and he speaks up. "Oh ya totally forgot to check there see you at breakfast" he walked away. Allura already started to walk towards The door. "Hey wait" I say amd she turns to me, I kiss her cheek, then checked the hall ways. She walks out and waves bye. I was about to go back into my room where I notice Shiro across the way. He smiles and waves. I do the same and walk in.

Allura P.O.V.

What the quiznack that just happened? The memories roll in after I get to my bedroom, I blush. I quickly get dress and go to get my first donut. I CANT WAIT!! Also to see Y.N again I'm glad she/he loves me back. I walk to the kitchen. To see Y.N blushing and everyone around us with a weird face. "Huh what's happening?" I ask and everyone stares at me. Pidge. Smirks and asks, "so how was last night princess," she smirks while I blush. Well this is gonna be a long morning...