DP-Chapter 19

Dan

After Paulina checked Danny out we took him home. The kids were super happy he was back but we explained the best we could that he probably won't be the same. His eyes did eventually grow back, except one glows green all the time now. Its been three weeks and I'm still not alright. Because of me being a ghost they had to get more creative with their torture.

While they pushed dad to his limit in obstical mazes and such they pumped me full of blood blossom as well as mixing it with other things. But the mental was the worst. Making me have lucid demented dreams. I repeated my past a lot, it showed me killing everyone in this time, as well as watching dad be tortured.

Kwan is trying to help, he really is...but I'm not coping well and I don't mean to but I'm the only one that knows that they fried the device that was helping contain my powers and I don't want to return back to that monster I was. "Dan, I think we should try therapy. Maybe if you talk about it, it will help." I sigh and shake my head. "Whatever you think will help Kwan, I don't care." I wince internally as he looks down. "I'll go, as long as your there." I say to try to make him feel better but he still looks sad as he nods and gets up to make dinner.

---
Danny

I look up at Dash and he gives a sad smile. "Did you sleep well last night?" I shake my head and lay my arms on my curled legs. "So, Kwan says he and Dan are going to start going to therapy, to help with the trauma...I was thinking maybe we could go. You could talk about some of the things that happened and I'll be there so your not uncomfortable." I feel my hands begin to shake and look at him. I don't feel the tears until they hit my hand and then I'm wrapped in his arms. "I can't...the things they did to me are...Dash they dissected me and tortured me, they didn't care that they were hurting me, they just kept doing things. I can't...I can't do simple tasks anymore because they remind me of that place..." I can't continue from crying and he just holds me and rocks me.

"Hey, its going to be okay, they won't ever do anything again. And if you think you can I know therapy will help." I look up and sniff. "Will...you go with me?" I ask and he gives a bright smile. "Of course I will, babe. I'll schedule an appointment and I'll go with you. I nod and curl into him. "Thank you, for putting up with me." He looks at me and says "I love you, it's not a hastle and I know that you went through some horrible stuff so dont worry about it okay?" I nod and slowly doze off.

Merry Christmas!!! This is the end of this book and I'm trying to start on the second one now it will be a bit before I finish it to start giving out chapters. Thanks for all the likes and comments!!