DP-Chapter 4

"Look Kellin, I understand impressing your dad is important, take it from someone who's parents blatantly ignored them for half their life, but if you don't take consequence for your actions you'll never be a decent person. I sudgest you actually sit down with your dad and discuss this. And if you need someone to talk to...well I'm always here."

He slumps at my words but nods. "I don't mean to mess with smaller kids...I just...when I was in the orphanage I was always picked up and bullied, so I decided I hurt others to make myself seem bigger. And after Dad adopted me I got a little better but then he found out he had a kid himself and now he spends a lot of time with him because he's almost deaf and has some medical issues..." he sighs and I really do feel bad for him.

"Hey, now your dad doesnt love you any less. And you don't have to put anything into something he loved to get noticed. Sit and talk with him, tell him how you feel so he understands and you don't bottle it and take it out on innocent bystanders. Okay?"

He nods and smile before walking off. I go through the rest of the day and wait for Baxter after school. "Hey, Fenton-uh, Danny sorry force of habbit. Long time no see." Dash walks in and my eyes widen. Dash has always been the posterboy for handsome but grown and in a suit...wait why am I thinking this? "Uh, hey Dash. Look I'm sorry about your son but we both know from experience I'm not fond of bullying." He smiles and says "same old Danny. But its alright I've tried talking to him before and it hasn't seemed to work. Maybe he'll listen to you."

"Actually I've advised him to talk to you about how he's feeling. He seems lonely mostly." Dash looks confused and I sigh. Trust me when I say I know lonely ignored kid when I see it. My parents practially constantly blew me off all the time, I know what its like. Just talk to him."

He nods ans says "so how are you and goth-uh Sam?" I flinch at that remark and avoid his gaze. "Um, I would rather not talk about it. Just know I have two kids I'm raising on my own." "Wow, that sucks man. Well I've got two kids as well. Kellin, I adopted when I found him on the streets after moving here, he was trying to run away from the orphanage. Then I has a one night stand and a few months later Dax showed up on my doorstep. He was underweight and malnourished and turns out she was on drug while pregnant. So I have to watch him more closely."

I nod and we talk abit more while Kelling cleans the room. Once I'm free to leave I head home to see the kids.

"Daddy! Daddy! I made a cool friend at school. He has this thing his ear that he says helps him hear better. Some kids were picking on him so I told them he was part robot and that if they didn't quite he was gonna blow them up!!!" DJ yells and I laugh at his imagination. Lilly says her day was in her words 'meh' as she flopped on the couch. "Oh, your really popular here daddy." They say. "At least your hero side is."

I role my eyes and Dan plops down in a seat in the kitchen. "So, didya meet anyone you know today." He asks and I groan. "Yeah, Baxter has a son in my class. Turns out he's got two kids, the teen is adopted and kinda a bully." He laughs at that and plays with the kids while I finish supper. "Did Ellie go back?"

He nods and says "gotta make sure her boo thing is taking care of the town." I wrinkle my nose at that. Val and Ellie got together after we graduated right before Dan came back. He hasn't found anyone he deems datable yet. Also Jazz and Tuck became a thing after he saved her during a fight. (Phantom plant did happen but they erased everyones memory but his parents and friends including Valarie.)

"When are you going to find someone and leave my house, you bum." I ask him as he cleans the dishes. "As soon as I see a guy I like. When are you gonna get a man?" I cough and my eyes widen. "I'm not into dudes!" I yell and he just smirks. "Face is dad I'm gay and your clone Ellie is gay, there's only one logical conclusion." I huff and walk off.