DP-Chapter 7

I pull back gasping after a few minutes and he says "I couldn't have people figure out. I was scared back then and I knew if my dad found out he would hate me...when I finally worked up the courage to tell them he did disown me for a while, after finding out about Dax I couldn't pretend anymore and he only just came back around but there are still difficulties and we can't be around each other for long periods of time." I nod and smile. "Least you figured it early on, I still don't quiet believe I'm gay, but I guess its true. None of the girls I liked every really liked me back and in a way I always went for the girls I knew would reject me." He laughs and we climb into bed. "So, does this make us a thing or..." I ask confused and he smiles and pecks my lips. "Let's just see where it goes."

----

Dan's POV

I swear dad did this on purpose. See unlike him, I figured out I was gay before the whole evil me happened. And I kinda developed this crush on Kwan...only problem is, my Kwan was different than this Kwan, so I don't think it will ever happen. "So how did you decide to become a school techer?" I ask as I lay down. He glances over at me and looks away quickly, making me smirk. So I sleep without a shirt, sue me.

"Uh, well I wanted to be a Vet for the longest time. But during my junior year of high school I uh, was attack by a dog...it kinda put me off the idea." My eyes widen and I nod. "Um, I don't know if it's okay to ask but...what was I like in your timeline?" I smile and say "well, you were alive still, for a while, so thats something." His eyes widen and he pales. I sigh and say "look, it was bad okay. I lost my family and friends, even Lancer...in a way I lost myself, well I actually killed my human self...the only place I had to go was Vlad's and he offered to make the pain stop, he tried to separat my human half and ghost half and I was the half that became consumed by grief. I then separated him and his ghost half and overshadowed the ghost half. My madness of grief and his madness from anger became fused together and I became evil. I did some really awful things and...a lot of them keep me awake some nights, but I'm trying to do better..." I trail off and he looks at me with many emotiong swirling in his eyes. "I can't imagine how awful that must have been, I'm sorry you went through that." I look over and manage a small smile. "You became a vet. Then a doctor when they were needed more because of me...I remember before they got the dome put up to keep me out I found you out helping and injured dog one night. It's leg and been broken and it tried to attack you because it was scared. I stopped it and ran it off...still don't know why. You talked to me for a while, don't know why about thay either. That was the last time I spoke to you. Two years later, they had the dome up and I found my ghostly wail...when I knocked it down you were on your way to work...I only found out after everything went down, I...I found you. You'd been thrown from the car and-" I pause and take a dep breath. "Go on, I won't be upset Dan." Kwan says and I look up and the ceiling. "You were thrown from the car and empaled on a peice of metal. For the first time in ten years I felt something other than anger and numbness. I pulled you off and tried to stop the bleeding but...God there was so much blood...I couldn't stop it and the last thing you told me before you died was that I could still change. There was still some good in me."

He looks at me for a while then says "can I see your ghost form?" My eyes widen and I say "I...I don't want you to freak out..." he laughs and promises to stay calm. "Okay, but I warned you." My change is different now. It's like a mirage of sorts and just kinda fades in and out. His eyes widen and he stands slowly and walks over. "Would it burn if I touched your hair?" He asks and I laugh and shake my head. "It actually emits a cold feeling." He runs his fingers through it and gasps. "Thats amazing!" He says and continues to play with my hair. I feel myself relax and chuckle saying "your gonna put me to sleep..." upon his smirk I grab him and lay him on top of me. "Cheeky bastard, I ain't falling for it. As soon as I'm out you'll probably sharpie my face."

He he seems uncomfortable but at my words he burst i to laughter. "Dude, I'm not a kid anymore but now that you've given the idea..." he smiles and I role my eyes, then stare up at him. He shifts around and I hold my breath and grab his hips. "That's... really not a good idea." His eyes widen and he freezes. He seems to be thinking about something and shifts forward, sliding right across my cock. A wheezing sound escapes me and he smirks again. "Well, this is an interesting discovery."