DP-Chapter 14

Danny

I wake up the next morning and get the kids up. "We're going to Dash's today, he has some things to do so I'll be watching the boys. So go get ready." They nod and Sky looks at me. "What's going on? Why are we going to their house?" I sigh and pull on a jacket. "Dax's mother is trying to get him back, Dash is having to get a bunch of things together for court."

He nods and once everyone is ready we head out and drive over. The kids complained about wanting to fly but I told them I wasn't carrying them back when they got too tired or fell asleep. We arived and everyone rushed inside. Dash looked frazzled and I smile at him and walk into the kitchen to make coffee. He comes into the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist. "God, your a lifesaver. Thank you, Danny."

I smile and pour him a cup of coffee look it'll all work out, okay. You've raised him and she didn't, from what you've said she did nothing but torment him. So it'll all be fine." He smiles and bends down to kiss me. "Thanks again, for everything." Dash leaves soon after our talk and I tell the kids they can go play.

"Sky, Kellin, keep the door open and no fooling around." Sky roles his eyes and I smile when Kellin blushes. He really is a good kid. I lay on the couch and relax for a while waiting for Dash to get back. I order pizza for supper and soon he's back looking tired. After helping the little ones get ready for bed and glaring at Sky to make sure he doesn't try to sneak into Kellins room, I walk into Dash's room. He's laying on the bed and looking at a paper.

"So will this be simple or...?" I ask and he give a sad smile. "It should. With all the evidence I have against her...the things she did to Dax was horrible. When he showed up on my doorstep he had bruises all over. His left wrist had been broken and mended at a bad angle, he got an infection in his ears and because she didn't take him to the doctor he lost a lot of his hearing. I think the most horrible things she did was sow his lips shut, literally, and letting those bastards-"

He cuts himself off and glares at the wall. "She always had men at her house, and when they were done playing with her they'd...shoot him full of drugs and rape him." Tears come to his eyes and I walk over and pull him into a hug. "Shh, Dash it wasn't your fault. You can't blame yourself for this, but because of you he has a home. He has a good life with an awsome brother and an amazing dad. So don't worry okay? The judge is going to see that your the perfect dad." I wipe his face and lean in to kiss him.

He puts the papers aside and grabs my hips deepening the kiss. I'm suddenly roled over and he smiles down at me. "It's that right there that always made me want to mess with you. Your to good for your own good." Then he leans in and kisses me again. I slide my hands under his shirt and run my fingers over his chest, whimpering when his thumbs role over my nipples. "I'm just glad you aren't as thin as you used to be. I was always a little scared I was going to break you."

I laugh and says "metabolism was crazy fast. I had to learn what to eat to fill me up, mostly meat, which Sam hated." He laughs and I smirk. "You know I especially enjoy sausage. I just have a constant craving for it." I look at him through my lashes and he bites his lip. "Your so dorky, that wasn't sexy at all."

"Let me have your dick and I'll show you how sexy it is." I say while rolling him over. I feel his cock grow in his slacks and smile. I slide my hand into them and he leans back groaning. "The kids are next door, we shouldn't..." I slide down and take him into my mouth. He groans and I hum and take him into the back of my throat.

He lays back and breathes heavily until he finally cums and then sighs. "Your gonna be the death of me, you know that?" He asks and I just smirk and crawl into bed beside him, taking off my pants and slowly falling asleep.

Finally gave you guys some smut, even though it was short. Also who else hates Dax's mom? Be sure to like and comment if you want.

Also I apologize for almost forgetting to post today, was busy with school.