DP-Chapter 13

I pull up at Dash's and get out, walking up to the door. I knock and Kellin opens the door and pouts when he sees me. "Dad, Danny is here for DJ Lilly and Sky!" I laugh and say "you can come over any time and see him. Or he could literally fly into your house to visit." Dash comes around the corner and smiles. I don't think I'll ever get over how hot he looks in a suit. "Hey, I just got finished with work so I haven't changed yet. Your welcome to stay and have supper." I nod and follow him inside and up to his room.

"So, how was work?" I ask and he shrugs. Being a CEO is great and all but the work sucks. How bout school?" I give him a raised brow in response. "It was fine. Though I think Kellin is smitten with Sky." We both laugh and he takes his jacket and tie off before spinning me around and pushing me onto the bed. "We have about ten minutes until the kids pull some crap, gotta be quick." Then he leans down and smothers me with a kiss. I grab his shirt and turn it intangible then throw it somewhere. He definitely is still ripped from high school. "Do you work out a lot?" I ask and he nods. "When I have the time. How bout you?" He pulls my shirt off and I smirk. "Perks of fighting ghost. I train with them sometimes when I'm bored." He leans down and licks his way up my abdomen and take a nipple into his mouth. I bite my lip to to keep from moaning and slide my leg carefully over his erection.

"Dash, sorry but I have to g-oh God, really guys?" I jump and look over at Kwan. "Sorry man, sorry." I say and get up, putting my shirt back on, while trying to hide the blush on my face. "I gotta go, the food is ready, bye." I walk back to the kitchen and see the little ones but not Sky and Kellin. I roll my eyes and walk to the door with Kellins name on it.

"I'm coming in, you better be decent." I yell and open the door. Kellin is missing his shirt and Sky is no where to be seen. "He's invisible, isn't he?" I ask when I see a pair of pants on the floor. Kellin blushes and covers his face, nodding. "Okay get dressed and come eat. Nothing else."

I leave and hear a smack and a groan. I head back to the kitchen and see Dash fixing Lilly a plate. "Your son is trying to follow in your footsteps." Dash looks up and then rolls his eyes. "Let's just eat and worry about other stuff later." We sit down and eat when the boys come down. It's nice and makes me wish this could happen all the time.
---

Dash

I sigh and lay down. If only Kwan hadn't walked in, I was so close to having him...after years of wanting and forcing myself not to act. My phone rings and I asnswer without looking who's calling.

"Hello?"

"I want my child back."

"Who is this? What do you mean you want your child?"

"Dax, I'm taking him back and you going to court so I can get child support."

"Bitch your crazy! There's no way I'm letting Dax anywhere near you. Do you know the shit you put him through? You come at me with court I'll show pictures of what you did."

The line cuts off and I growl. Standing up and dial my attorney and head to my office. "Mark, no time to explain but I need you to go ahead and set things up. Dax's mother called me, and no I don't know how she got my number, but she threatened for court. I still have all the evidence, just need you to pull it together.

"Contact the doctors that handled him as well as the psychologist he sees. I'll meet with you in the morning. Okay, yes thats fine." I hang up and immediately call Danny.

"Hey uh, I know its late but I had some things come up. Could you possible watch the boys tomorrow? Dax's mother called me and she's trying to get custody, I uh, have to meet with my attorney tomorrow and I'm trying to find all the papers and everything." I stop and sigh.

"It's fine Dash. Do you want me to come over now? I don't mind, and I can help with finding things or whatever." I can't help but give a dorky smile. He's always rambled when nervous. "Nah, I pretty much have it all sorted out, just come over in the morning around eight. Goodnight, and thanks."

"No, problem Dash. Goodnight."