Evan Hansen {26}

I was smiling as Connor held me in his arms. He understood me. He actually forgave me!! I was so happy, I now feel like I could tell him anything I needed too. And I know hell always be there for me. And its moments like this where I appreciate what he does for me. So very much.

"Well.... this is just an adorable moment for you guys, but get a room!"

"Jared!"

I blushed and hide my face in Connor's chest, I couldn't see but I could tell he was smiling.

"Hey Ev, how bout we go back to my house. I'm pretty sure only my sister's there and she won't bother us."

"S-sure."

He let go of me, but he picked me up bridle style and carried out the cafe. I was blushing and smiling all at the same time. But before we left the place, I heard Jared once more.

"What a cute couple!!!" He shouted so the whole cafe could hear, but luckily Connor was rushing down the sidewalk to get to his house.

When we got to his front porch, he out me down and opened the door. There was no one in the living room and we could hear music coming from upstairs.

"Don't mind Zoe, she always plays her terrible music."

I giggle at his comment as he took my hand and lead me to his room. And when we got there he seemed a bit off.

"You ok?"

"Fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. You seem a bit off."

"Oh it's nothing. Promise."

"Connor, you don't seem ok. Is there something wrong, you can tell me."

"Why'd you do it?"

"What?"

"Why'd you do it? I know we talked about it at the cafe but I still want to talk about it now."

"Connor, I told you everything."

"It doesn't seem like it. You still have more to tell me."

"I don't feel comfortable with it."

"Come Ev. You can't tell me. I won't be mad, I won't be ashamed, and I won't leave you. You know that."

There was this long silence between us. He really does care if he want to really truly know everything.

"Ok.... like I said before, I was alone and I thought I'll always be alone. And all that started when my dad left. I dont remember much, but after he left, I was all alone. I've been like that for years, until now. Meeting you, liking you, dating you has been the best feeling I've ever experienced before. You make me feel wanted and loved like never before. Even though me and you are totally different, we still are the same. And ever since you came into my life, I've forgotten all about the past and what I've been through."

He smiled at me and hugged me once again.

"I feel the exact same way. Only you've change my life ever since I first took a glance at you. You stole my heart with just one look. I gets that what they call "Love at first-sight." And it's true. I hope to never lose you, hurt you in any way, an to always make you happy. Just like how you make me."

We pulled away from each other a bit and kissed.

This boy is all I ever wanted. And changed my life for the good. I hope this never changes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Only one book update today. Sorry. I'll make up for it when I get the time. Hope this chapter was ok? I wanted it to be cute and at the same time sad. More updates soon. Sorry to the late posting. But till next time readers.....

PEACE OUT!!