Connor Murphy {15}

I don't know if he wanted me too or if he was even ready, but when he started leaning towards me, I just had that instinct to do the was same. And right when we were about to kiss and this time I felt like it was actually gonna happen, we were interrupted by the door opening.

"Connor?"

I turned my head towards the door and saw Zoe. And she looked shocked at the fact that I was about to kiss a boy. I noticed that Evan was scared and worried that someone saw us together. As for me, I was a bit upset that Zoe, Zoe. My own sister walked in on us.

"Zoe, what are you doing here and what do you want?" I asked angerly.

"I needed to work on a computer project and my laptop is at home so I wanted to use the computer here. What about you?"

I looked at Evan and he seemed to be really self conscious and scared.

"It's none of your business Zoe! Can you just leave?!"

"Wait! I want to know who your friend is?"

"JUST LEAVE ZOE!!"

I lashed out of her and she smirked at the fact that I wanted to be alone with Evan.

"Ok. Ok. Fine. Have fun with your friend."

I blushed and she left.

I walked back to Evan and looked at him with care.

"Hey. You ok?"

Do you think she'll tell someone?"

"Zoe isn't the best person at keeping secrets. Especially if it has something to do with me. She always trying to embarrass me. So, I don't know if she'll tell someone, but if she does and people make fun of you or bullies you for any reason, I'll take care of it."

"You don't have to."

"Uhh... yeah I do. I don't want anything bad happening to you."

Evan was about to say something but unfortunately, the bell cut him off. He sighed in disappointment and stood up with his backpack over his shoulder.

"So, I'll see ya later Connor."

"Yeah. See ya." I smiled and was about to walk out the door, but Evan beat me to it and smiled. I smiled to.

But then his smiled faded, he took a deep breath, stood up so he was about height and kissed my cheek.

I froze. I didn't know what to do. I then noticed that the computer lab door opened and I saw Evan run down the hall quickly.

I brought my hand up to my cheek where Evan kissed me. I smiled and blushed as I left the lab.

I hope Evan's ok though. He seem to be in rush. It was kinda like he was embarrassed that that happened between us.

Now I feel like I did something wrong. Evan probably feels like he was the one that did something wrong. And that's not true at all! Ever since I was at his house with him, I've probably been putting so much pressure on him. I just want to him to be happy, whether it be with me in a couple sense, or with me as just friends.

I don't want to be the reason he's nervous and shy all the time because I'm putting so much pressure on him lately. I do really like him, and I'm not even really sure if he likes me back the way I like him, like I like like him. I don't want to him to be shy around me. I at least want to stay as friends.

And all this pretty much happened because I wanted to sign his cast. I don't even know if he told me how that happened. I'm concerned about him sometimes. But I'm happy I actually did sign his cast. I really am.