Connor Murphy {4}

As much as I didn't want to, I had to go to class. I couldn't stay in the computer lab like I hoped because of that kid I made fun of this morning. And especially because I signed his cast?!

It was weird for me to actually be nice to someone. That's not like me at all!! But for some reason, I just felt bad for him. After I read that letter he printed out and what he said about himself, something within me just made me feel bad for him.

But because of my kindness, I now have to go to class. I started walking to my 2nd period which is History. Right as I walked in the bell rang. I didn't care. I walked to the back of the class and tuned out the teacher. I had my headphones in while she talked.

~Time Skip ~

After about an hour of sitting in this hell, the bell rang again, dismissing us from class. I wanted to get out of the class as fast as possible so I ran straight for the door being the first one out as the bell rang.

I wasn't gonna sit in another class room for another hour. Instead of going to my 3rd period, I left the school and hid behind the school until lunch started. Which would be about another 2 hours. So I listen to music again and played on my phone.

~Time Skippy!~

My phone was about halfway dead and I was so bored! Finally it was time for lunch. I re-entered the school and went to the cafeteria.

I got my lunch and went to sit at an empty table. I ate, but not much before I throw it away. I sat at the table doing nothing.

I started looking around at everyone. Everyone with their friends and stuff. But as I was looking around I saw that kid who's cast I signed. He was with Jared.

For some reason, I just stared at them. Well, mostly he guy with the cast. I don't even know his name. And yet, I signed his cast.

I continued starring at them until Jared pointed me out that I was starring causing the guy to look at me. I quickly looked away, hopefully he didn't really see.

Thankfully, the bell rang. I quickly left the cafeteria and actually went to class. But once again, I didn't pay attention. I just thought about that boy. There's just something about him. I'm not sure what, but he actually makes me feel like I'm not as bad as I seem.

What's wrong with me?!!!